Minis you would like to see

Darkrelease

To get back on topic.

[Probably mentioned before, but not gonna go filter through 10 pages to find one.]

::P:

Why not release a dragon of every type like similiar to the ones on the monsters manual or council of wyrm. They all look equally cool. So many variations, and they'll definately sell. I mean, who doesn't want more cool look'n dragons?

Colors, terrain, mettalics, crystal, so many possabilities....

A dragon a month thing a while back from ral partha was a good idea.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Iron Wind Metals has an old Ral Partha Dragon called a Ghost Dragon. Now why can't Reaper make a Dragon like that and just call it a Phantom Dragon or a Mist Dragon?

Another thing that would be cool is some kind of Dragon like a Crystal Dragon, maybe with crystals on the base.

I still want an over-confident, reclined, oh so gorgeous incubus to go with our dear beloved Sophie!! (kind of looking over his shoulder like, "yeah, I know I'm gorgeous")

Orchid - All for the incubi & succubi crowd :wub::devil::;):

Ooooohhhh Orchid I would definitely go for that myself... :wub:

hmmm, I was thinking about this the last few days and I think I would like to see a wepons blister back that consisted of pole arm type weapons. I think I would like to see in it a spear, halberd, lucern hammer, staff, axe pole arm, things like that, oh and maybe a buckler shield too. Now that would come in handy. oh yeah I almost forgot, add a Trident to that list which was my initial reason for this blister, duh, me drink too much paint water...

I still want an over-confident, reclined, oh so gorgeous incubus to go with our dear beloved Sophie!! (kind of looking over his shoulder like, "yeah, I know I'm gorgeous

I could go for that!

I would like to see more mages or wizards without beards, I need a younger looking mage

hear hear! Same here, and I have often described axactly what i want! though I don't think I will ever realistically see it!

Lady Tam

just wanna chime in again on the thri-kreen.

i know i've said it before & others have said it even more often, but since it came up on the list again, i just thought i'd say: I'm still waiting!

and, um, flinds? or just gnolls with nunchuks?

Mini's I would like to see...

hmmmm...

Well, living in Germany must be getting to me because I would like to see more armored knights...with and without helms...

as for the rest...

I would love to see some warhounds...the largish dog kind...

As for the monsters...

A female Liche.

Thank you..g'night.

Sabot

If they made the monkey in a fez, I'd buy one. It would make an interesting character - a reincarnation spell that didn't quite work out.

More sea related monsters/creatures would be good. Anyone know of a good mini for mermaids/mermen or aquatic elves? (I've never seen one of either)

An aquatic dragon (not a dragon turtle)