Minis you would like to see

Darkrelease

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If they made the monkey in a fez, I'd buy one. It would make an interesting character - a reincarnation spell that didn't quite work out.

More sea related monsters/creatures would be good. Anyone know of a good mini for mermaids/mermen or aquatic elves? (I've never seen one of either)

An aquatic dragon (not a dragon turtle)

Sounds like someone is running a swashbuckling campaign. . .

Lady Tam, one might start getting the impression that you want a young mage with glasses robes, shoulder length hair and all the rest of those goodies! LOL

What ever gave you THAT idea? (She look around innocently) I can't help it. Ever since I read Barbara Hambly's Dark mage series I have had this 'thing" for Antryg Windrose, and I would really like to have a mini that I could use to call by that name. Antryg was quite a character with shoulder legnth brown hair, glasses, wore mismatched robes, tall and skinny. Had micellaneous "beads and stuff braided into his hair too if I remember correctly. I just like the character.

Lady Tam

Lady Tam, one might start getting the impression that you want a young mage with glasses robes, shoulder length hair and all the rest of those goodies! LOL

What ever gave you THAT idea? (She look around innocently) I can't help it. Ever since I read Barbara Hambly's Dark mage series I have had this 'thing" for Antryg Windrose, and I would really like to have a mini that I could use to call by that name. Antryg was quite a character with shoulder legnth brown hair, glasses, wore mismatched robes, tall and skinny. Had micellaneous "beads and stuff braided into his hair too if I remember correctly. I just like the character.

Lady Tam

Nothing wrong with dreaming you know... :;):

Well Lady Tam you know you could always enter the Annual "Reaper Miniatures Brings Your Character To Life" Giveaway. And if you win we can all get that sculpt, just make sure he doesn't have a beard and a sword! Last thing we need is another Gandalf clone!

Or a Harry Potter clone....

Hmmm, now that's a thought.....I wonder if I am up to the challenge? I can raw, when I am in the right frame of mind.....I wonder if I can get myself in the mood to draw up Antryg?

Lady Tam

I am sure you can get yourself into the mood with no problem. Just consider how nice it would be to be able to really paint a mini of him. ::D:

lots of posts.

npc monster wanted by me is draconions,

pc well I have played a half elf ranger with scimitars that wears leather armor and wears a long almost ground level cloak. He also has a familier a big black panther. *current dm won't let me have her yet*