Minis you would like to see

Darkrelease

top of the page is the extent released so far.

Dec. Game Trade isn't out yet for the rest of the details.

The entry form is in the December issue of Game Trade Magazine.

They do list a web address to register online for the contest, but it wasn't working today. I think their site is currently down.

www.gametrademagazine.com/Reaper.tmpl

Entries must be received by Dec 24th

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How about some minis that are lounging? You know, even warriors are not in constant fighting poses. Everyone rests at some point.

How about stuff for doinf scenery like barrels and containers and other small parts for dioramas or basing. Vials, bottles, candles, more books, cauldrons, tables, chairs and all that good stuff.

How about stuff for doinf scenery like barrels and containers and other small parts for dioramas or basing. Vials, bottles, candles, more books, cauldrons, tables, chairs and all that good stuff.

there's a ton of this stuff out there already. I'd rather see Reaper spend their time making miniatures, even lounging ones :) then making something that you can get already and doesn't require that special Reaper touch necessarily.

there's a ton of this stuff out there already. I'd rather see Reaper spend their time making miniatures, even lounging ones :) then making something that you can get already and doesn't require that special Reaper touch necessarily.

I know this stuff exists, but most of it is plastic not pewter....

most of the scenic items I have found are all pewter.

guess looking around paid off.

I second LT's suggestion, I found a lot of them there and try Grendel, they do pewter not just resin.

Even GW has some not too shabby ones you can buy as bits.

true I adore my Reapers, and will purchase these if and when they make them, but if you look harder, you'll likely find what you want out there, now.

That said, I want a hedgehog.

cher ^_^

I'm glad that there's a new elf out there with chainmail. Woohoo! See? You can have a character with chain. Enough with the platemail.

:P

But no mounted characters? I don't remember seeing any in the release schedule. But I think Reaper could benifet a bit if they make a few swapable characters on various animals. Right now, I think most of us have to resort to GW for easily convertable characters.

But think about it, all the top selling characters, now make a version with them riding a mount. The new Klocke female paladin and a few Klock elves comes to mind. You can make the legs easy to convert for us to have a basis to work with so we can cut off the tops of the standing versions too.

I'm not sure how common the riding skill is in D&D, but I'd imagine its fairly often enough thanks to those darn ambushes during travel. So were's the mounted version of my character?

I just think every scupltor should make at least one version for us to swap legs with, no?

Sorry, babbling again....