Minis you would like to see

Darkrelease

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No need for horses....just but this buffoon behind your character and make coconut sounds.....

2572_G.jpg

Seriously, mounted figures are the number one need I see in the Reaper line. Some factions for Warlord and DHA just won't work without them, and wilderness adventures are so cool when you can RIDE instead of TRUDGE :poke:

I agree with Steven Page...I'd love to see cavalry and mounts. It would be doubly awesome to have swappable riders and mounts, like you could buy "Human fighter, Mounted?" and it's just the guy sculpted to a saddle but then you can buy the mount of your choice: Horse, Dire Wolf, Bear, Ostrich, whatever!

I'm fanatical for H.P. Lovecraft and his gang (Robert E. Howard, Clark Ashton Smith, Robert Bloch, et al) and I like dragons, so how about a really hideous Cthulhu-ish Aqua Mythos Mutant Dragon: bulging octopus eyes, a sinuous body, three pairs of legs, ending in seven-clawed paws, with fins on the forearms/shins, a tail ending in a cephalopod fin (look at the end of a squid opposite its tentacles. It has a pair of fins that I believe they use for changing direction - don't quote me on that though) and a really wide mouth with rows and rows of jagged, broken fangs, a beak instead of lips, surrounded by flailing tentacles ending in big hooks. Instead of normal wings, it would have a bunch of tentacles projecting from either side of its spine, with large webs stretching between the tentacles.

Dunno what you'd call it though. Squidragon?

And, in response to something that appeared several pages earlier, if Reaper did make a Tarasque miniature, I think technically they could call it a Tarasque. A beast by that name appears in a French(?) legend. It had a head like a snake, a body like a bear, legs like an elephant, feet like bear's paws and a whippy little snake's tail and was terrorizing this village until a saint tamed it and led it into town with her hand on its chin, where the villagers promptly slaughtered it.

"A beast by that name appears in a French(?) legend. It had a head like a snake, a body like a bear, legs like an elephant, feet like bear's paws and a whippy little snake's tail and was terrorizing this village until a saint tamed it and led it into town with her hand on its chin, where the villagers promptly slaughtered it. "

And not a moment too soon either!! LOL

" What is it?"

"Dead."

( I love that old joke)

I'm fanatical for H.P. Lovecraft and his gang (Robert E. Howard, Clark Ashton Smith, Robert Bloch, et al) and I like dragons, so how about a really hideous Cthulhu-ish Aqua Mythos Mutant Dragon: bulging octopus eyes, a sinuous body, three pairs of legs, ending in seven-clawed paws, with fins on the forearms/shins, a tail ending in a cephalopod fin (look at the end of a squid opposite its tentacles. It has a pair of fins that I believe they use for changing direction - don't quote me on that though) and a really wide mouth with rows and rows of jagged, broken fangs, a beak instead of lips, surrounded by flailing tentacles ending in big hooks. Instead of normal wings, it would have a bunch of tentacles projecting from either side of its spine, with large webs stretching between the tentacles.

Dunno what you'd call it though. Squidragon?

I usually call it Draco-teuthis when i sugget the dragon squid.

Its good to see another cultist on board. cthulhu_green.gif

I second or third or whatever the need for some really cool mounted knights. I just paid $16 for a confrontaion mounted knight and the pieces fit together like crap. It really erks me. Not only was the darn thing way too much money, but then it does not fit together very well at all. I only bought it because I was playing a Paladin and wanted a mounted representation and reaper has very few choices.

I still want bears (that Werebear rocks)

Okay, aside from elves on dinosaurs, (and the Draco-teuthis) what I would love to see would be a resculpt of Liriel Silverlocks, in addition to that would be two others. First would be Lysette (from teh Warlord line) mounted side saddle on a delicate elven horse, along the lines of a delicate arabian horse. The other is another Warlord mini, Orba Sinhan would look cool mounted on anything from a Steppes Pony, to a slavering Dire Wolf.

Just my two cents. ^_^