Minis you would like to see

Darkrelease

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

New versions of the weapons packs would be cool. The weapons that are available now are great, but a neat thing would be to redo those packs with hands holding the weapons. The weapons now are great for attaching to someone's back or putting on the base, but if you want to put it in a mini's hand you have to cut it apart and reglue the pieces, being careful to make everything line up and not look bent.

If we had another pack of those same weapons but with hands grasping the hilts and such, then conversions would be much easier. Just remove the mini's hand at the wrist and put on the new one with the new weapon.

Just a thought :)

Something I would like to see maybe is sculpted versions of things like Aztec and Mayan Stelae, maybe a version of the Aztec Calendar sculpted or a mini of an Aztec priest holding up a version of the Aztec Calendar. Sculpted Versions of maybe an Incan Priest or Priestess would be cool also.

With the likes of women such as Arnise, Lysette, and Kyla (from the Warlord Line), or even Monique DeNoir and Alaine, female paladin; what can put these women in peril? :huh:

Reaper women seem to have the ability to put a fairly large hole in any monster, thanks to a nasty looking weapon, or a power word 'Nuke' spell.

With the likes of women such as Arnise, Lysette, and Kyla (from the Warlord Line), or even Monique DeNoir and Alaine, female paladin; what can put these women in peril?  :huh:

Reaper women seem to have the ability to put a fairly large hole in any monster, thanks to a nasty looking weapon, or a power word 'Nuke' spell.

I completely agree with you.

The Reaper gals have got girl power ^_^

A line new line of pirates, merfolk (think MtG) and tropical Island mini's.

The under water world is filled with all kinds natural beast to get ideads from ... Sharks, eels, squid, coral monsters, sting rays, and other creatures. Would give Merfolk heros something to fight at least on adventures.

Head hunter tribes with witch doctors and they're own kind of giant beast they worship (King Kong) Just think what pirates or Merfolk could loot off a island full of head hunters ::P:

Personally, for a PC mini, I would like to see a druid, wearing a cloak, and possibly carrying a staff. Also, I think he could have an animal companion, say a wolf?

For a monster, I would like to see a giant squid! It would have its head and maybe 2-4 tentacles above water. That would be great ::D:

A line new line of pirates, merfolk (think MtG) and tropical Island mini's.

The under water world is filled with all kinds natural beast to get ideads from ... Sharks, eels, squid, coral monsters, sting rays, and other creatures. Would give Merfolk heros something to fight at least on adventures.

Head hunter tribes with witch doctors and they're own kind of giant beast they worship (King Kong) Just think what pirates or Merfolk could loot off a island full of head hunters ::P:

that dioesn't sound like a bad idea for its own line.

a pirates and ocean adventure series. that'd be really cool.

also i thought it might be cool to see a miniature of some kind of Rhino with a rider. it just apeals to me

Half dragons with big two handed axes maybe, really nice inlay armor, and ornate helms..

More gnomes, tinkerers, with some more iron and steam constructs, like the Iron Golem, but in the shape of different monsters. Like elven constructs with bows built in their arms, or demon constructs that shoot flame, etc.

More Trolls in the Warlord line, maybe a troll king and some elites!

Oh, and a swamp giant, a big 'un, for warlord as well.

Maybe some dwarves riding giant badgers instead of bears.

I like badgers better.

Cheers,

Adam

all those things sound great.

for me though, the best druid i've ever found is actually "Gregor, Winter Wizard" and looks a lot like you're asking for, Meady. If the beard doesn't prevent you from playing your favorite gender of druid, try that fig.

This below is Gregor.

2478_G.jpg

The Raven also meets the general guidelines you've set.

2368_G.jpg

Gregor has been added to my list of minis I am going to buy. Whenever I see one I just add him to the list and it gets ordered, at some time or another through Imperial Hobbies (A great place for canadian prices on mini's!! www.imperialhobbies.com). Gregor is truely an excellent sculpt, as said by fever dreams ::D: