Minis you would like to see

Darkrelease

Or he could remember that forgiveness is easier to get then permission. ^_^

That Morgan depends on the situation. I forgive easily usually, but I give permission a lot easier than I do my forgiveness. And that is just to the guy I at least till recently had considered my BF.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How about a giant on his back, with so many arrows and spears stuck in him that he looks like a pincushion. He's obviously dying. But propped himself up, and he's got one armed raised, crushing the life out of an overzealous hero in his huge hand.

It'd make a nifty boxed set. Titled something like, "Last Act of Defiance".

EDIT: Whoo, I've made it to 100 posts!

How about a giant on his back, with so many arrows and spears stuck in him that he looks like a pincushion. He's obviously dying. But propped himself up, and he's got one armed raised, crushing the life out of an overzealous hero in his huge hand.

It'd make a nifty boxed set. Titled something like, "Last Act of Defiance".

I like it!

Regarding the forgiveness statement, please keep in mind that my wife runs the budget, so usually it is easier to whine and beg her into submission then face the wrath of, 'I know you said I couldn't, but....'

To paraphrase a song, 'I can get whatever I want to, as long as I want to sleep on the couch.'

Goblins :upside: (reaper only had the goblin war party)

kobolds

Mummy Pygmis

(like the ones un the mummy returns and the ones in Diablo II in act 3 )

a Lamia

a wemic

a female drider :wub:

a Sea Serpent

more warrior nuns

Still waiting, A youngish wizard, with glasses, shoulder length hair, miss-matches robes, kind of thinnish (If possible in this scale, I got to thinking and thin and gangily might not be easily pulled off in 25mm scale!) And if there could be some beads or something in his hair around his face, that wuold be oh so ducky!

Lady Tam

(Still wishing for her wizard, Antryg.)

Problem is, nothing is close, and I am not that good with kneedite on things this small. :down: And most the male wizards have beards, which I don't want. But, maybe your right. I may have to bite the bullet and try it myself. But it would be so much nicer if I didn't. (And most likely more affodable for me! Gosh knows how many minis I will 'murder' just trying to do this on my own! ::P: )

LT

I'd love to see more females with clothes on. Not chin-to-toe, but ya know... some of the more mythological female creatures usually don't come into the house simply because they shun fabric. Besides which, fabric is good. Fun to paint. Fun to cut up and sew. Comes in pretty colors and textures. Fabric is a good way to test out different painting effects cuz you can try to imitate all the different textures that fabric comes in. YAY FABRIC!!

Fairies. I want delicate-winged fairies. *nodnod* I like the new Reaper one, though I like it better with Frosch's wing-shape change. But yeah. Delicate-winged fairies, male and female, with clothes. And not spilling from it. *nodnod* Fairies that would be smaller than regular, so like... halfling fairies. That'd be cool.

I'll also ditto the Phoenix. That would totally rock. A Phoenix sitting calmly in its nest, or a Flaming Phoenix rising up into the air.

There's also something appealing about a regular townswoman, in her 20s, with her clothes on. Something akin to one of the strumpets or barmaids as far as age, but not freezing to death spilling out her top or trying to drag some poor unsuspecting weary traveller to the back room.

I can guarantee you we'd spend a LOT more than we already are were more figures wearing clothes.