Minis you would like to see

Darkrelease

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Still waiting, A youngish wizard, with glasses, shoulder length hair, miss-matches robes, kind of thinnish (If possible in this scale, I got to thinking and thin and gangily might not be easily pulled off in 25mm scale!) And if there could be some beads or something in his hair around his face, that wuold be oh so ducky!

Lady Tam

(Still wishing for her wizard, Antryg.)

I just saw a mini like that @ spyglass miniatures.

Why don't you try them?

Also, just so you know...

the mini's robes aren't necessarily "mismatched" until you paint them that way...it's not like there's patches or something in the sculpt.

But still, young, skinny, androgynous, w/ square glasses.....

sounds like with a bit a paint it would be exactly what you want....

Which dwarf is this "Mr. Banana"? It sounds humorous.

How about a very tall (like 45mm), thin Grim Reaper, hunched over slightly, beckoning "come hither" with one bony hand and shouldering his scythe. No skull showing though, just a seemingly empty hood. The hand would be the only piece of bone showing.

Here's an idea, maybe for a box set or something.

A barbarian, covered in wounds,sword (or axe)in hand, mail shirt hanging in shreds, standing atop a hill covered with the bodies of his slain enemies(kinda Frazetta-ish).

In a similar vein, a set with a group of tired adventurers, leaning on swords/axes, maybe some sitting, around the body of a slain dragon, with bits of treasure and whatnot.

Which dwarf is this "Mr. Banana"? It sounds humorous.

Army pack 6024. The smiley face is a nice touch...

The Hydra is 2203.

I've mentioned Rust Monsters. This weekend at the Con, I heard requests for more Samuri (or release Clan War faster), more realistic Vikings, and more guys that looked like they came out of the movie Gladiator. Can you guess I was doing a demo across from the guys running a gladitorial arena?

Psions- I have dozens of fighters, wizards, and rouges of every kind.

I would like to see some psions and psychic warrior types.

A rust monster would be great, reminds me of those old plastic dinosaurs I had as a kid.