Minis you would like to see

Darkrelease

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgive me for not reading through all the last 20 odd pages, if someone has already posted this I hang my head in shame!

I would really like to see some more heavily armoured knights with full helms, crests etc and another weretiger with before and after change models. Also I remember seeing an illustration of a were jaguar somewhere which looked cool, it was really powerfully built and stood at about 7 feet tall!

Also how about a giant crow?

And I REALLY want to see the monkey in a fez!!

I've got a group of guys I'm going to drop in undermountain (ported to 3rd) and plan on introducing them to a monster I call the Deviator...which got me thinking...

How about mimic style monsters in different forms--I'm a DM who just loves oozes/slimes/jellies/shapechangers/muck dwellers/shambling critters/gibbering blobs....you know..something from the chromatic booger line...

Maybe 5 or 6 in a pack...

Not too mention--the oozes and such would challenge us to paint transparencies...

Kev

[Mmm...first post...]

The two miniatures I've been thinking of piecing together are a female Red Wizard (Forgotten Realms)—basically a female wizard, but bald—and a good dragon. In 3e they made all the good dragons with kite-like wings. They go down the length of the dragons' bodies, all the way down the tail.

I actually would love to see more Samurai too, not so much fantasy ones from Clan Wars, but some well done ones based on real prototypes. I'd especially like to see some with the more "exotic" armor styles, like the Do sculpted to resemble a starving man's torso (don't remember the exact terminology).

Red5angel, if you don't mind smaller figures, check out Perry Miniatures (link not handy, should be easy to find), sculpted by the same pair that does work for GW. Absolutely gorgious figures!

Damon.

A series of Knights:

#1, bearded, with a crown built into his helmet.

#2, with a long mustache and a helmet with an open visor. Maybe a befuddled expression on his face.

#3, in a chainmail hood.

#4, no hood, longish hair.

#5, mustachioed, chainmail hood, and a large shield. Should be cowering in fear.

We need them to go with the rabbit in the most recent DHL familiars set.

Mehehehe, I painted Sprig Sorethumb as a gift to a friend, and I painted his rabbit with bloodstained muzzle, belly and paws, sitting in a puddle of blood.

I believe I have the Reaper mini that came out as a limited release for Gladiator...

Is that the one that looks like Maximus from the movie "Gladiator"?

I got one, and I think a friend of mine got one, too. They were all over the place down here for a while. Cool sculpt.