Minis you would like to see

Darkrelease

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Miniatures I could use for my current campaign:

Dwarven ranger w/a bow (rather than a crossbow)

OR

Dwarf using a whip

Swashbuckler type with a flintlock pistol and rapier, short hair and light armor.

Earth genasi barbarian - I'm not sure how one would sculpt this, it may just be a case of painting it right.

Female human with SHORT HAIR in priest's robes. There are hardly any non-fighter females with short hair in the Reaper lines.

More gnomish wizards. I could particularly use one with jewel studded clothes, but I might be able to paint that instead.

Our group can almost never find miniatures that match our characters.

A human bard, overweight, with huge sideburns, lute in left hand, and right hand extended like he's blessing someone. Armored goggles amd a jeweled cape.

I'm not kidding. All hail the King, baby!

haha, that is so cool I could really go for painting something like that, but let's get the sequin cloak going with him too!!!

Dwarven ranger w/a bow (rather than a crossbow)

OR

Dwarf using a whip

If you need a dwarf with a bow right now, check out Black Tree Design't Harlequin Fantasy range:

http://www.black-tree-design.com/picturepa...s&lng=gb#hm1266

http://www.black-tree-design.com/picturepa...s&lng=gb#hm1270

Scroll down for examples.

I wouldn't mind Reaper doing dwarves with things other than axes or crossbows; how about some with bills or halberds, well armored. Or a few with spears and just a mail shirt (dwarves are the first bunch I think about when thinking what fantasy races use spears; being short they wouldn't be particularly good cavalry, so they'd need effective weapons to fend off the bad guys knights...).

Damon.

Hello:

I'm not that fond of elves, but I already have enough dwarves :D, and I think that it would be nice to have a noble elf. Sitting at a small coffee table or looming over a small column, dressed in fluffy clothes writing in a scroll with a fluffy feathered quill. Maybe with a thinkful stare looking at the infinitum.

It would be used as a npc Poet, or an elf Ambassador, or an elf Lawyer :D.

But, if a new dwarf is to be done, it could be a Dwarven Blacksmith, but not a hammering dwarf, it could be a Dwarf lovingly honning the edge of a sword.

regards

Drakkin, the alien.

I'd like to see an adventuring kit. Much like a weapons kit, the adventuring kit comes with accessories for your character. Backpack, rope, lantern, 10' pole, torches (both unlit bundles and a lit torch to hold in hand), and sacks. In fact, have multiple backpack and sack designs for larger/smaller figs. Fancy silken backpacks and rough-n-tumble canvous jobs.

For figures, I would like to see more adventurers that aren't in armor or robes. You don't wear plate male armor and carry a bastard sword to the kings banquet. Wizards don't always wear robes. Look at the Gnome Illusionist. This is one of my all-time favorite wizard figures. Why? He's not wearing freaking robes. He doesn't have a beard to his feet. He looks normal. ::o:

Why can't we get male and female elves like this?

Why can't we get male and female humans like this?

Why can't we get male and female Dwarves like this?

Or are they already out and I'm a little dense?

Or are they not already out and I'm stilll dense? ::P:

They can come with or without backpacks or sacks.

I'd like to see an adventuring kit. Much like a weapons kit, the adventuring kit comes with accessories for your character. Backpack, rope, lantern, 10' pole, torches (both unlit bundles and a lit torch to hold in hand), and sacks.

how is this? Reaper #2638 Adventuring Accessories.

2638_G.jpg

cher ^_^

I'd like to see an adventuring kit.  Much like a weapons kit, the adventuring kit comes with accessories for your character.  Backpack, rope, lantern, 10' pole, torches (both unlit bundles and a lit torch to hold in hand), and sacks.

how is this? Reaper #2638 Adventuring Accessories.

2638_G.jpg

cher ^_^

Oh. :blush:

Ya see! That's all I've been asking for! Consider it ordered. ::):

Female Gnome Wizard's Assistant--- LOng hair, leather, Knives, short sword, but could pass for a polite scribe/wizard's assistant when needed. Ummm, yeah, I like to play Gnomes and halflings and kender and...no, not gully dwarves...<shudder>

Anyway, I asked for Gnomes...and I get a fighter and a bard...what about other types!?