Minis you would like to see

Darkrelease

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we do have two fighters now, one of each gender.

all four gnomes are together here for reference.

cher ^_^

Thank you for putting them all together, but still, none of them work for my character...I need something more general...something more like a gnome thief, not a fighter, no bluebird harps of happiness and some practical digging around the basement clothes. :poke:

Show me the home for this gnome,

She's tired and she wants to go to bed.

She had a little drink about an hour ago and it went straight to her head.

Now wherever she goes,

dungeons, towers and moats

She'll just keep on singing this song

Show me the home for this gnome.

Um, sorry, I did say she wasn't a bard, that doesn't mean she doesn't sing alot. :blush:

Bear figs would also be nice and a DIRE bear would rock.

Fair warning, the link in this post goes to a hunting site, and that means you might see some blood. But it isn't a gorefest. It's just a hunting site.

Ever since I saw these, the idea of an ordinary bear just doesn't seem that ferocious. :rock:

You have to remember that the hunters had high powered rifles. In most D&D worlds, you have to fight them with swords and guts.

Guts being the operative word here. Man that bear is huuuuuuge. I would have wet myself.

Back to "figures I'd like to see."

How about a couple of different warstriders for the Exalted line? By my reading of the fluff they should be about the size of most of the DHL Giants, and their crossover potential to other fantasy lines is huge.

A nice range of modern day figures to go with D20 modern.

I would love, love, LOVE,[/u] to see Reaper do a series like this, especially modern US troops and "opponents" (like modern Russians, Chinese, Iraqis, Taliban, etc) with Reaper quality sculpts and non-giant weapons (like Devil Dog likes to do, nice figures but I'm REALLY turned off by their GW scale weapons...). However, I have my doubts we would ever see these... ::(:

Damon.

It needs to be said every once in a while, so.....

I want wizards without beards and pointy hats.

And wizards holding nothing in either hand, and especially not holding a scroll, a book, or an edged weapon other than a dagger.

Your market is d20, guys. Wizards don't hold spellbooks while adventuring, and don't weild spears.

MOFO figures do modern day Americans (Delta and Rangers). Not sure how easy to get in the States though.

Review

Stuart

I knew about these but never saw pictures of them, or "in the flesh." I was never a huge fan of Gripping Beast (nice, very interesting sculpts, but the actual sculpting quality was a little low, and annoyingly cast their shields 1 piece with the figure!)

Order from the manufacturer's wwebsite http://www.grippingbeast.com/. They support on line orders. I ordered from them once several years ago (back when I hat to phone England to do it!) and they gave great service...

Damon.