Minis you would like to see

Darkrelease

I would like to see a monster based off the Looney Tunes Tas devil. My friend has a character class based off this guy and finding an apropriate mini is dificult. Of course I guess any 3 foot tall fur ball would work but it's just not the same.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not usually a big fan of figs from specific characters in movies and such, but I really like the kung-fu pose displayed early in The Matrix when they slow down the first fight scene. Of course, it's 10x cooler when a chick in black leather does it, than when the Karate Kid did it. ::D:

I vote for that pose on the next monk chick! Please, please, please! :rolleyes:

Ok - So this is like a very old probably dead thread, but I di want to say this:

We have a monkey now, so all lstormhammer needs now is a tiny fez.... and glue.

hmmm...you have a monkey with a fez already. not many have seen it, but I know its there...

• Reaper User

Yes, it's true. We have a monkey with a fez and a vest and a big scythe and he's really cool.

He'll be in the Halloween Familiars pack, due out in - you guessed it - October.

Just fyi, the other Halloween familiars are: tiny werewolf with pumpkin, demonic carved pumpkin, imp hiding behind pumpkin, dark fairy, headless gingerbread man, hamster with lollipop (?), vampire rat, handkerchief ghost.

I may have forgotten one or two.

• Reaper User

It's a tiny, tiny dark fairy, very cute though. The green was never posted.

She is holding out her trick or treat bag in front of her, but behind her she's got a tail holding a dagger. Little feathered wings.

Sculpted by Mr. C. Elliott.

He'll be in the Halloween Familiars pack, due out in - you guessed it - October.

augh!

*dies and goes to heaven*

hah, I can bet that my FLGS will be setting one of those aside for me, without me even having to ask.