Minis you would like to see

Darkrelease

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want something close to GW's Wood Elf Waywatchers.

You already have enough copies of the LOTR figures, and now the "Mountain Troll" and the "Giant Spider". ::P:

Jester, didn't you win the DYOM auction? It's never too late to change your mind, ya know? :poke:

Oh no... my character's already in... ::D:

Besides, why do you think I'm taking sculpting at ReaperCon? Frosch has his frogs, and I'm going to get meself a moose!

Jester, maybe you could submit some modified sketches with your character design riding Bullwinkle or something.

Besides, I'm thinking to pair him up with one of the War Dogs by Jason Weibe...

Who knows... Maybe I'll paint him up and ship him back to Ron as a paper weight :poke:

will you be making use of your red-fu on the rider?

I said MOOSE, not Dudley Dooright, Chastity! ::P:

Ok, I'll just let all you guys NOT see my sketch books... Maybe someday you'll be sorry. :blink: Yah right!!! :lol:

will you be making use of your red-fu on the rider?

I said MOOSE, not Dudley Dooright, Chastity! ::P:

but ... but ... we don't have horses up here in the cold north, so the mounties have to ride mooses.

or not.

:upside:

*edited to add*

I would very much like to see some new wild elves.

Both male and female ... mussy hair with feathers braided in, simple leather clothing, leaves, bows and arrows, spears, machetes, etc.

I would like to see a Lizardman Monk, I play one in EQ and have yet to find a good fig, maybe I need to buy a few blanks and try and do one, it will most likely end up as a COC mini though.

Lee

PS

RAL or RAMF used to make a woodlands pack with a moose

Some more Gnolls would be nice. I'm trying to paint up a Gnoll warband, but the lack of figures makes for a dull variety. The current Gnolls all look different in some ways. Not to mention the size of the Gnoll lord. Heres for hoping!

Some more Gnolls would be nice. I'm trying to paint up a Gnoll warband, but the lack of figures makes for a dull variety. The current Gnolls all look different in some ways. Not to mention the size of the Gnoll lord. Heres for hoping!

I may be incorrect in this but I think the Gnoll Lord is supposed to be Yeenoghu (Demon Lord of Gnolls) from Monster Manual 1 (1st ed) page 19. Alot of similiarities including the size of the figure.

Hey Everyone,

I just thought that a list needed to be started of minis that people would really like to see, but can't find anywhere. Then Reaper could take a look at our list and possibly have some of these minis made if the demand is high enough.

Personally, I would like to see some minis of people eating, drinking, and sitting because I am modeling a tavern scene using Hirst Blocks (www.hirstarts.com) I already purchased the bartender, serving wenches, and dancing girls (for Entertainment) from Reaper, but now I need some customers.

The closest thing I have ever found were some Mithril figures, but there are only two and they haven't been made for 15+ years, so I can't find them anywhere.

Enough about me, what would you all like to see?

Jeff G.

more goblins

normal orcs (i dont like the boarlike orcs from warlord)

mummy pigmys (like the ones in the return of the mummy)

more wererats

weretiger

wereelephant ::P:

more kobolds

black widow female drider

I still want raven familiar.

Seriously, why we don't have raven or crow though we already have 6! sets of familiar packs? I love casts. But I already have 3 cat models and enough. I don't like Warlord Familiar packs much as I have no idea in which game I can use them (even Warlord has no rule for them yet). On the other hand, raven/crow is one of the most traditional and popular familiar. Please make it! If the next familiar pack includes a raven/crow, I will definitely buy that pack no matter what the other minis are.