Minis you would like to see

Darkrelease

I don't know if anyone really cares but, there is a certain lack of Gnomes.

I think there are a total of .... four (?) in the total line.

I'd like to see a Gnome thief, monk, cleric ....

They already have a 2 fighters, a bard, and a illusionist ....

I understand that this race is really not that popular, but I think if the mini was done right then they might sell like hotcakes .... well at least in my store they would. ::):

Maybe another fighter with a Gnome Hammer from D&D ... It's a dual weapon with a hammer on one end and a pick on the other.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree,

Balto Burrowell is a great mini (the rest of the Reaper Gnomes arn't really what I'm looking for), and although I own a few other Gnomes from other lines i'd sure like to have a few more. I've got my fingers crossed that one or two will appear in the Warlord line eventually.

Hello.

I Am callofthedevil.

i have been painting an' sculptin' for years now and there is a lack of a certain type of mini............

.............spliced humanoids.

Like an elf with tiger stripes or a necromancer with short tusks or horns.

It would be cool and would give more of a fantasy feel and would give more chalanging painting and would allow the artist to use a number of diferent painting technigues instead of the same old drybrushing or would really make you think about what type of primer and sealer you use and the unison between them.

Balto Burrowell is a great mini (the rest of the Reaper Gnomes arn't really what I'm looking for), and although I own a few other Gnomes from other lines i'd sure like to have a few more. I've got my fingers crossed that one or two will appear in the Warlord line eventually.

Huh?? What other gnomes are there? The only other ones I know about are the ones from Essex (which are a bit small, smaller than Reaper's gnomes even...).

Damon.

Most of the halfling and gnome names, by the way, are Anne's fault. It's not so much that she names them, but that Ron takes the names she throws out when she's making fun of what he picks.

"Why don't you call him...Woody Stumpwimple, I don't know!"

"Anne, that's perfect!"

"..."

Or something like that. Sheesh, things you learn when Anne picks you up from the airport.

Well like I said a few gnomes would definately be a cool thing.

Then there would be some odd ones .... like a Halfling fighter in FULL PLATE with a 2-handed sword!!! :lol:

What a minute .... that's one of my Rolemaster Characters .. :unsure:

It would be nice if you could submit descriptions to the sculpters now and again.