Minis you would like to see

Darkrelease

Well for a PC:

A blind sorceror/wizard. yes i could just paint one to be blind but i am thinking of one with a bandana around his eyes.

I am currently playing one in out Gurps campaign

As for monsters im still trying to think of one i want :D

Are you sure this is so you just don't have to paint the eyes? :O

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want more dwarves with giant warhammers, not two handed mauls.  

I really like the amount of details the newer figs seem to have and many of the action poses have been excellent.  I have so many unpainted figs, I can't worry too much about any special fig.  The problem is so many new awesome figs come out that I am always reorganizing my painting priorities.

Well for a PC:

A blind sorceror/wizard. yes i could just paint one to be blind but i am thinking of one with a bandana around his eyes.

I am currently playing one in out Gurps campaign

As for monsters im still trying to think of one i want :D

you could cut & twist a small piece of cloth...

superglue the not to the back of the head

Laquer over the rest of the bandana

coat w/ dull coat so your face & hair aren't ruined.

I've tied bandanas on mini's legs & arms (making pirates). I'm sure you could do this!

I want to see a Cripdyke miniature. And an Aryanun mini, and a Reaper Ivy mini, and a Ladytam mini. Is that too much to ask for? The real deal or a great avatar is just fine by me, but it's something I need to add to my collection. I already have the Stern model, but what about Brooding Paladin?

--lstormhammer

I want to see a Cripdyke miniature. And an Aryanun mini, and a Reaper Ivy mini, and a Ladytam mini. Is that too much to ask for? The real deal or a great avatar is just fine by me, but it's something I need to add to my collection. I already have the Stern model, but what about Brooding Paladin?

--lstormhammer

*smirk*

I can give you an Aryanun picture... granted, it's not yet completed. The lions are being a pain. :p

isfret.jpg