Minis you would like to see

Darkrelease

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to see a dominatrix theme mini. In a game I was in I played a Sith, i think, but not the Darth Mal kind but it was converted from a book for me. Basically a person who can capture any magic and use it to inflict terrible pain on the person who cast it on her, who is also now their slave. I cant for the life of me remember what the name of the books where, but the foil to this character in the books was a Confessor (I think, if anyone knows what I am talking about). Anyhoo, back to the point...a dominatrix! With a whip! More characters with whips and scythes too! Yeah ranting! ::):

I would like to see a dominatrix theme mini. In a game I was in I played a Sith, i think, but not the Darth Mal kind but it was converted from a book for me. Basically a person who can capture any magic and use it to inflict terrible pain on the person who cast it on her, who is also now their slave. I cant for the life of me remember what the name of the books where, but the foil to this character in the books was a Confessor (I think, if anyone knows what I am talking about). Anyhoo, back to the point...a dominatrix! With a whip! More characters with whips and scythes too! Yeah ranting! ::):

Check out Excalibur miniatures. They have a mini of the Dominatrix theme though it may not be exactly what you want.

I would love to get some of those neato Excalibur mini's, but the only place that I have seen them is at newwavegames.com and have heard waaaaaayyy to many bad things about them. Does anyone else stock them?

The only alternative is to order them from Germany.

That is from "Wizards First Rule" by Terry Goodking. The first few from his Sword of Truth series. Good books until he slacked off in the last few. Any way they were the Mordsith. They wore full skin tight, blood red, leather suits and sported their long hair in a single braid in the back.

... Denna was the best ::D::wub:

More miniatures with snakes involved. Maybe a Cultist Priestess to go with Taenar -- snakeskin loincloth and brassiere, arms raised over her head, a knife in hand, and a giant python coiling around her, two coils around her feet, and the rest of the body wrapped loosly around her torso, then up her arm, its head forming a neat sort of symmetry with the knife in her other hand.

Or possibly a cultist Priestess with her legs braced apart, her arms straight out in front of her, and a snake coiled around each arm, their heads swaying in front of her, mouths wide. Maybe with knee-length hair in dozens of dreadlocks.

A short, hunched-over, crazy looking wizard, leaning heavily on a staff, with a grungy animal skin cape around his shoulders and a look on his face that says, "I can make jerky out of anything with fur!" And a shapeless, worn-out hat.

An Igor figure. Hunchbacked, ugly, belts looped around each leg at regular intervals, patched-up shirt, and a big cleaver in one hand and a torch or a whip in the other. His arms should be long enough that the cleaver is touching the ground, and the torch/whip should of course be raised over his head. Maybe a lobotomy scar on his forehead, too.

I'd like to see a Reptus character figure with their tongue out, 'tasting' the air for prey/enemies (that was redundant, wasn't it?)

A resculpt of Kazala the Efreet would be nice, maybe with a scimitar in each hand. And a Djinn to go with him, maybe coalescing out of fire or rising from a lamp.

I'd like a princess. Rich clothes, fancy hair, and jewelry galore.

See, we have knight in shining armor --> Dragon --> then the dragon treasure horde --> OR the princess.

Having a huge dragon treasure horde would be cool too. No little piles, mind you, we're talking big honkin' treasure horde--a king's ransom--the mother lode, well, you get the idea. Something big enough to base a diarama around.

Both of these additions would become classics IMO, and deserve to be made.

How about "Musician Instruments Pack"? We already have several weapon packs. This pack should be like them but instead of weapons, it contains various musical instruments. By using those parts, we can turn any mini we like into a bard. It may contain some kind of military drum either. The we can make some drum major or military musician.

I would like Reaper to make some more Frost Elves. (elves with fur clothes) I have had frost elves in my world forever and always wanted minis for them but most elf minis dont fit the bill, then Klocke did the Ice Queen (LOVE THIS MODEL) and I just now realized she had elf ears. More of these please Reaper!!!!!