Minis you would like to see

Darkrelease

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to see some girls with short hair..like short and spikey type. Not Dragonball Z spikey, but more natural.

DBZ is natural spikey... Honest

A 220v live wire and some vaseline to hold it...

I'll be damned how they can go from brunette to blonde though without roots showing.

Try new Super Saiyan Conditioning Rinse. Helps hide those roots, gives your hair body, vibrancy and shine (heck it will glow). Will last through the toughest days, including attacks by World Conquering Androids and Childish monsters that love candy.

I would like Reaper to make some more Frost Elves. (elves with fur clothes) I have had frost elves in my world forever and always wanted minis for them but most elf minis dont fit the bill, then Klocke did the Ice Queen (LOVE THIS MODEL) and I just now realized she had elf ears. More of these please Reaper!!!!!

I painted Amanthas' chainmail as fur because there was very little of it. Try that.

What I would love to see is a line of nobility and royalty in FULL REGALIA, not just some extra decoration on the clothing. I'm talking lots of detail and keeping the armor to a minimum unless its a breastplate with a Family crest. That's what I want to see!

Any chance we'll see minis for some of the Stuff in Eberron?

I'm thinking specifically of Warforged and Deathless creatures here, but there is a lot of cool stuff in that world that I'd love to paint.

Any chance we'll see minis for some of the Stuff in Eberron?

I'm thinking specifically of Warforged and Deathless creatures here, but there is a lot of cool stuff in that world that I'd love to paint.

Since WOTC owns the copyright on Eberron™, and the trademarks for the name - AND WOTC is also producing Eberron™ minis in pre-painted plastic form in their "Pre Painted Plastic Minis©" line (or whatever they call it) - I'd be willing to bet the odds of Reaper securing copyright or design permission from WOTC to be pretty low. <_<

Tell you what though. Buy a lottery ticket. If you win - and I mean the big jackpot, not just some lesser prize - Then you will have beaten low odds. :blink:

You can then beat low odds again. Do this by using your lotto winnings to buy Eberron™ from Hasbro, and then donate them to Reaper. :;):

Or, just donate the Lotto Winnings directly to Reaper, and Ed will decide whether to buy Eberron™. :upside:

Or possibly - Ed could just buy me a new car or twelve. That'd work, too. :devil: Ermmm - what was I saying?

Oh, so the PHASE CAT and EYEBEAST and ASTRAL REAVERS and BATHALIANS are totally original concepts, then? ::P:

Well, if you're going to go there - we didn;t invent the elves either. Or the dwarves. Or Gnomes or halflings. And Humans. We copied the humans form another source . . . :devil:

Well, if you're going to go there - we didn;t invent the elves either. Or the dwarves. Or Gnomes or halflings. And Humans. We copied the humans form another source . . . :devil:

Well instead of doing Warforged you could make Soul Mechs from Dragonstar which are OGC and predate warforged. Putting out a robot for fantasy doesn't involve dancing with other people's IP, but if choose to use RPR02XXX Robot w/Soul as a warforged in Eberron then great.

Eye Beast my @$&!#%

Iain.