Minis you would like to see

Darkrelease

Well, if you're going to go there - we didn;t invent the elves either. Or the dwarves.  Or Gnomes or halflings.  And Humans.  We copied the humans form another source . . .  :devil:

Well instead of doing Warforged you could make Soul Mechs from Dragonstar which are OGC and predate warforged. Putting out a robot for fantasy doesn't involve dancing with other people's IP, but if choose to use RPR02XXX Robot w/Soul as a warforged in Eberron then great.

Eye Beast my @$&!#%

Iain.

Technically speaking - Warforged™ are not Robots with souls. They are Golems/constructs with souls. But they have a very distinct visual look that would be pretty hard to replicate. OTOH - I am not saying we won't ever make them - Just that you had asked for Eberron™ figs - and I wanted to point out that we can't make Eberron™ figs.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Technically speaking - Warforged are not Robots with souls. They are Golems/constructs with souls. But they have a very distinct visual look that would be pretty hard to replicate. OTOH - I am not saying we won't ever make them - Just that you had asked for Eberron figs - and I wanted to point out that we can't make Eberron figs.

Point of Fact, I didn't ask for warforged or Eberron figures. I merely pointed out there are ways around specific IP which Reaper has already done.

And besides Living Construct is one of the weakest cop outs I've seen in a long while. At least soulmechs are constructs with no Con, that must be repaired rather than healed.

Iain.

And while I'm stirring up the pot, how about more creatures/monsters/spirits/constructs from Exalted? There is a lot of fairly unique stuff to that world that would make great miniatures elswhere. I'd also like to echo my requests for Dragon Kings, Alchemicals, Warstriders and models in Dragon Armor for Lookshy.

The only figures from this line I don't already own are the ones from the latest batch of releases, and that's because I was on Vacation.

And while I'm stirring up the pot, how about more creatures/monsters/spirits/constructs from Exalted? There is a lot of fairly unique stuff to that world that would make great miniatures elswhere. I'd also like to echo my requests for Dragon Kings, Alchemicals, Warstriders and models in Dragon Armor for Lookshy.

The only figures from this line I don't already own are the ones from the latest batch of releases, and that's because I was on Vacation.

The Exalted line is definitely progressing, and more Exalted figures are released every other month. I do not have a concrete release schedule, due to various legalitites involved with the White Wolf licensing of this line. However, I am pretty sure more monsters will arrive for the line.

The Exalted line is definitely progressing, and more Exalted figures are released every other month.  I do not have a concrete release schedule, due to various legalitites involved with the White Wolf licensing of this line.  However, I am pretty sure more monsters will arrive for the line.

In a word, YAY!

However, I did notice that alliance is listing three more models as NYA, including a village shaman(!). Do you know if we have seen the greens for these and just not realized it?

Also, did I mention I'd like to see some Warstriders? ::D:

You know those cool metal bases you guys make, that you can take the minis with the brocoli bases, plop 'em in and fill 'em up and you have a cool square base. I would love to see smaller ones for the halfling and smaller critters! (like the familiars, gnomes etc) Those are the handiest things, especially if the mini is used for table top game play.

LT

dogs of different sizes. Not the standard "wolf-dog" loo a like, or Doberman looking dog. Some sheppard types would be nice, gray hounds would be cool (Or Salukis, a real cool hunting hound) Even some smaller dogs that would wrork well as familiars (The pug is nice, but I would really like a min pin or terrier type.)

LT

Everytime I look at that figure, I can't help but think of that one from the Bugs Bunny cartoons.

OOOH! I love Marc Anthony and Pussyfoot! :wub::wub: If anyone knows any fan sites or anything for them, please let me know. I have three shirts with Pussyfood and I would love to get a video or something of thier cartoons11