Minis you would like to see

Darkrelease

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

More Arabian Nights-style figures. There's the evil vizier-wizard and short fat sultan who are both OOP, as is Sallah, Arabian Hero...Kazalah the Efreet is still in production, I believe.

More desert People would be cool, and some desert monsters. And how about some desert style elves? OH, and have I mentioned a Hippocampus lately? ::D:

LT

have a little wind up pulsating brain you are welcome to for your Hippocampus LT. Oh dammit, I did it again, you mean the horse thing. 

:-P PPHHHFFFTTTT!!!!!! at you! One can never have too many horse type critters. Thus we need Hippogriphs and Hippocampuses. (or would that be Hippocampi?)

LT

IVY CROWN ARCHERS CRUSADER HEAVY CAVALRY

Ad nauseum.... :lol:

:ph34r:

:-P PPHHHFFFTTTT!!!!!! at you! One can never have too many horse type critters. Thus we need Hippogriphs and Hippocampuses. (or would that be Hippocampi?)

LT

According to my Random House Webster's College Dictionary

It is Hippocampi.

Now LT, does this also mean you want Hippopotami? They are water horses after all :lol: Granted, horses in need of Atkins, South Beach, and Jared's Subway.

Hmmm totally off kilter. Do you tink the Greeks had a board game for kids called

"Hungry Hungry Hippocampi!" ???

According to my Random House Webster's College Dictionary

It is Hippocampi.

Why Thank ye! You know some good water based creature would be cool. After all we have those lovely pirates/sailor types, thier really should be some cool sea elves and other critters to go with them. A Kraken box set would be way cool, especially since I am really giving serious consideration to a model ship......

LT