Minis you would like to see

Darkrelease

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A Kraken box set would be way cool, especially since I am really giving serious consideration to a model ship......

LT

That would be a lot of fun to paint too. I imagine assembly could be a pain in the butt, but still would be fun and challenging.

So, sculpting types. Let's get crackin' on it.

Sorry, I just could not resist the horrible pun. I am a truly sick individual. I need help. :lol:

PS: Does anyone have pictures of Tren? As far as I know they look kind of like evil lizard men... 

Here is a pic from WotC's art gallery from Serpent Kingdoms.

I just read through this entire thread over the last couple days. There are few good ideas in here. I may repeat some of them, just to lend them some more weight.

The guys in my game would like to see a Reaper version of the D&D aboleth. Well, the DM does, the players may be just fine without one.

A raven or crow in the next familiar pack, or even a murder, would be great. 5-6 ravens in different poses, perched, wings spread, flying, etc. A lot of folks have been asking for that.

Wild elves or elf barbarians would be sweet. Dressed in furs, primitive weapons, but in graceful poses, like elves instead of a human or orc barbarians. I may regret saying this, but lots of skin for tattoos, camouflage, or warpaint

I'm going to jump on the gnome bandwagon.

In fact, I'd like to see more demi-humans (the term went out the window with 3.0 but it gets the job done,) but non-standard demi-humans. Dwarven rogues or bards, elven barbarians, gnome clerics. The right paint job or a cool coversion could get the job done, but there are some cool possibilities in there. Dwarf, elf, and half-orc monks, gnome rangers (I'm running a gnome ranger in the Shackled City campaign,) elven clerics, all cool.

Dinosaurs. A triceratops,, a stegosaurus, a t-rex (of course,) and velociraptors (the incorrect movie kind, not the chicken-sized, paleologically correct critters, or, why not both?)

While I'm already in the process of picking minis from the existing Reaper line to do this, why not make various sets that can be used for Chess? You could do various sets, say, knights, undead, demons, angels, monsters, etc.

Not sure if it was already suggested, didn't feel like going through 50 pages of posts to find out first :)

-=J=-

While I'm already in the process of picking minis from the existing Reaper line to do this, why not make various sets that can be used for Chess? You could do various sets, say, knights, undead, demons, angels, monsters, etc.

Not sure if it was already suggested, didn't feel like going through 50 pages of posts to find out first :)

-=J=-

pssst: http://www.reapermini.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=6551&hl=

:poke:

I'm actually planning on making at some point a Dwarf vs Elf set of pieces for my nephew now that he is starting to play chess.

My only stumped point is what to use for the rooks. I was thinking of golems perhaps, not 100% positive though.

My first thought when I saw the dwarven bear cavalry was... perfect chess knight!

I'm actually planning on making at some point a Dwarf vs Elf set of pieces for my nephew now that he is starting to play chess.

My only stumped point is what to use for the rooks. I was thinking of golems perhaps, not 100% positive though.

My first thought when I saw the dwarven bear cavalry was... perfect chess knight!

Stone Golems for the dwarves, treants for the Elves.

That's what I was thinking, but then issue comes in about size. I don't want those 4 pieces to dwarf (no pun intended) the other minis on the board.

The other thing I was thinking was griffons and dire bears or something.

<shrug>

Fortunately my nephew is just starting to play, and he is almost 7. So I have plenty of time to make something.

A raven or crow in the next familiar pack, or even a murder, would be great. 5-6 ravens in different poses, perched, wings spread, flying, etc. A lot of folks have been asking for that.

Heh heh, did a doublr take for about a second, then I remember a group of crows is called a murder, just like a group of hawks/raptors is a kettle! But that would be cool. Some more raptor type birds would be awsome. And it has been said before, some more dogs, in different sizes and body types.

And of course a hippocampus! :lol:

LT