Minis you would like to see

Darkrelease

...You did a great link Tommy, no worries. ::):

Reaper makes regular towns folk...

How about a band of hooligans, lowly medieval street gangs. I have not searched to see if it's been done by Reaper yet or not, it just came to me is all. Hey, what about beggars, lepers and other street types?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

" O' the Year was seventeen seventy-eight. "

" HOW I WISH I WAS IN SHERBROOKE NOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW ! "

Love that tune, but Road to Dublin is what stirs me blood! ;)

Incidentally I am looking for some inspiration for sculpting... Any requests? I am most partial to muscular humaniod types.

By the way - for those who're after Sahaugin? I've just seen a company called DragonRune Miniatures who have a Sahaugin-esque range of figures called Komodons, sculpted by Sylvain!

Yep. As far as I could tell, those are sweet, and would work just fine for sahuagin. thanks, 'Skip.

Incidentally I am looking for some inspiration for sculpting... Any requests? I am most partial to muscular humaniod types.

SIGIL: Muscular humanoid types? How 'bout a Conan-style human barbarian with a greatsword, both hands on the hilt, the blade turned horizontally, parallel to the ground and pointing to the right. Rackham's Mira the Reckless from their Confrontation line is in the pose I'm talking about. (Props to Anthony Karl Erdelji for the pic.)

Boots, loincloth, bracers. Facial expression: grim, head lowered just slightly.

Hah! Just some rough guidelines.