Sign in to follow this  
Darkrelease

Minis you would like to see

Nononono....a Satyr needs a hat, and some baggy pants, and a really funny walk. And needs to be named "Torgo".

torgo2.jpg

1. Hey, I said a satyr back on page 18. ::P:

But, really, of all the classical mythological creatures, I've had a hard time finding a satyr fig. Reaper, of course, will take advantage of this shortage by providing a wide variety of satyrs which display the full range of insobriety and frolicking goodness.

Bonus points for Reaper if they make an old satyr lying on his back, drinking wine and laughing. :B): That's always been the classic pose IMO, other than skipping through the forest playing his pipes.

A more aggressive pose with his head down, ready to charge, would also be very cool.

2. And how about a lolth-type drider fig? And don't forget her blobby handmaiden thingys. Those would be very cool. I'd like to see the body modeled after the black widow spider.

3. Where are the horse riders? Anybody? Horses? How about a Lippanzer stallion doing the hi-ho-silver thing? Have the sculptors refused to do horses or something? Is Reaper going to make me bother some other minis manufacturer to get my horses? I hope not. We want horses! ::(:

1.  Hey, I said a satyr back on page 18.  ::P:

But, really, of all the classical mythological creatures, I've had a hard time finding a satyr fig.  Reaper, of course, will take advantage of this shortage by providing a wide variety of satyrs which display the full range of insobriety and frolicking goodness. 

Bonus points for Reaper if they make an old satyr lying on his back, drinking wine and laughing.  :B):  That's always been the classic pose IMO, other than skipping through the forest playing his pipes.

Painfully... we were referring to this:

satyr00.jpg

::D:

Except for the moose. I need a moose to mount my DYOM onto... :lol:

Rob, if that gets cast, I could probably do a Torgo conversion from it.

Painfully my butt, I was being serious!

I'd love to see it cast.

Hey, for your moose, will initials be carved into its flank with a toothbrush? ::D:

How about a top secret squirrel in a trenchcoat and a purple fedora.

And he must have a sidekick. A mole of moroccan decent, in a red fez!

:B):

Hanna Barberra flashbacks anyone?

How about a top secret squirrel in a trenchcoat and a purple fedora.

And he must have a sidekick. A mole of moroccan decent, in a red fez!

:B):

Hanna Barberra flashbacks anyone?

Lol! THe only Hanna Barbera flashbacks I prefer are on "Harvey Burdman: Attourney at Law"

Damon ::P:

Lol! THe only Hanna Barbera flashbacks I prefer are on "Harvey Burdman: Attourney at Law"

Damon ::P:

I'm usually too tired after the weekend to stay up late enough to watch Harvey Birdman regularly on Sunday nights. I've caught it a few times though. It is quite hilarious.

Pirates who are a bit more mediocre than the average. Listen to the song Barrett's Privateers.

Looking for a broken man, to be put on a Halifax pier?

;)

" O' the Year was seventeen seventy-eight. "

" HOW I WISH I WAS IN SHERBROOKE NOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW ! "

Love that tune, but Road to Dublin is what stirs me blood! ;)

Incidentally I am looking for some inspiration for sculpting... Any requests? I am most partial to muscular humaniod types.

"Rocky Road to Dublin" stirms images of a dwarven warband, with a drummer setting the pace, singing a marching shanty. I sat down n' started redoing the lyrics in that vein a while back. :)