ForgePrints

Adventurescapes

19 minutes ago, ForgePrints said:

Ok looks like the audio is fixed now :) let me know if i still screwed it up!

Works great for me now.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, ForgePrints said:

The Forge Prints Adventurescapes environment tile material review video is up!  Shows the material we are using and just what you can do with it.  Love to hear any feedback here or concerns!

Kevin

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1613044699/adventurescapes/posts/1984496

Impressive.

• Like 1

God I hate being in these videos :) Glad you liked it though! Thats kind of why i was scratching my head at first when I heard some concerns about durability, but to be honest I didn't have a ton of exposure to what alot of the resin projects out there were like!  We are having backers who are will to do reviews send in messages and going to pick a handful on monday to overnight samples too so they can give their hands on impressions to everyone.  I would hate for anyone to stay away from the campaign because they think the stuff will break on them!  If you think it looks like crap well thats a different issue :) 

Kevin

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ForgePrints said:

God I hate being in these videos :) Glad you liked it though! Thats kind of why i was scratching my head at first when I heard some concerns about durability, but to be honest I didn't have a ton of exposure to what alot of the resin projects out there were like!  We are having backers who are will to do reviews send in messages and going to pick a handful on monday to overnight samples too so they can give their hands on impressions to everyone.  I would hate for anyone to stay away from the campaign because they think the stuff will break on them!  If you think it looks like crap well thats a different issue :) 

Kevin

My fear was chipping when letting my young kids use them. I let them play with my Dwarven Forge with their ponies, dinosaurs, and superheroes. It is nice not having to worry.

• Like 2

Just jumped in for the Docks. I have gotten Forge Prints before and was extremely pleased with the scenic bases they made. They also gave me some cool free stuff as they were prototyping tables and chairs. Less than a day left to get early bird pricing and they are just 5% away from the funding goal(Which they will be hopefully hitting today), and then on to the stretch goals. 

• Like 1

I'm 90% convinced that I need at least one set of the docks, but I can't get past a deep hatred of the fishing hut, raft, and laughably tiny crane. If enough cool unlocks come along to overcome that, I might end up throwing all my money at this thing. Or even accessory sets that aren't offering more of what I don't want.

The fishing hut is more of a bait stand, the crane makes a little more sense when I think of it being hand powered (but still very tiny), the raft is a joke but I know I will just it. More like river hobo, or escape from an island transport but you get a huge amount of pieces.