ForgePrints

Adventurescapes

Received the Tavern set and am painting up the set! 

The butcher's cutting board needed a little blood... :D 

IMG_2867.JPG

Edited by ced1106
  • Like 4

Docks arrived Friday. Finally got to taking a peak today and all seemed to be in order. Look forward to one day maybe eventually getting these out on a table somewhere.

• Like 3

Just wanted to let you all know that we are cranking away getting the rest of the unpainted backers out! More packages going out every day :) 

We are super excited to say we will have a big demo / vendor booth at reapercon as well this year! first con outside of our local region we are attending and I really hope I get to meet a lot of you in person! any advice for the show appreciated :)

Also we are going to be changing our name and doing a rebranding to hopefully let people know from first glance we are a resin casting house and NOT a 3d printing company.  As soon as we pick a new name i'll make sure everyone here knows. my only fear is that our history of 7 kickstarters will be lost with the new name :(  Fingers crossed it doesn't hurt us to bad in the short run!

Thanks again,

Kevin

Edited by ForgePrints
typo
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, ForgePrints said:

Just wanted to let you all know that we are cranking away getting the rest of the unpainted backers out! More packages going out every day :) 

Thanks for continuing to communicate.

Its reassuring for those of use still waiting to receive our pledge rewards.

Package arrived (blue cloth not pictured).

Portals:

20180601_144318.thumb.jpg.1b93ef6846fffae401234f0b96d1d321.jpg

20180601_144257.thumb.jpg.3b6ba24ef1492d8b586f8061742d965d.jpg

Docks:

20180601_144339.thumb.jpg.dd822ce4bcb2e275e1594c151f48ca43.jpg

• Like 9

Hmm. The portals aren't quite as I imagined.

You've a lot of docks. I hope I didn't over order.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Darsc Zacal said:

Haha, I'm with you.... I ordered docks.. and extra docks.... we'll see when it shows up.

3 hours ago, Darsc Zacal said:

The purple part is more transparent than it seems, but not as hard plastic and as clear as I thought.

I think it is just one set of docks for my order. Right?

Lol yes that is just one set of docks. I think i was having some sort of moment of insanity when i put together the offerings and I might have given way way to many tiles in a single kit! Live and learn for me and those of you that ordered multiple kits will be able to build incredibly epic dock builds!

Kevin 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

But as a bonus to the kickstarter backers you guys and girls got a deal that won't be seen at retail! Retail will have a much more reasonable quantity of stuff :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

While I didn't back the KS I did place a order for the clearance tiles this morning. I can always make my own posts. These should work for what I want to use them for the RCon games!!

• Like 3