• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my.. I honestly dont know where to begin?! Should I praise the flawless paint job with uncanny attention to detail.. Or should I start from the ingenous conversion that was executed perfectly.. Shall I comment on the Jedi-samurai crossover (which is no coincidence of course since Mr Lucas was heavily "inspired" by the very Bushido concept.. One can check out Akira Kurusawa's Hidden Fortress if interested), or should I drool over the beauty of it all... 

This is too much, good sir.. Simply too much.. You have no right to hit so many right spots at one swift strike.. :angry:

• Like 2

10 hours ago, VolksFest said:

Oh my.. I honestly dont know where to begin?! Should I praise the flawless paint job with uncanny attention to detail.. Or should I start from the ingenous conversion that was executed perfectly.. Shall I comment on the Jedi-samurai crossover (which is no coincidence of course since Mr Lucas was heavily "inspired" by the very Bushido concept.. One can check out Akira Kurusawa's Hidden Fortress if interested), or should I drool over the beauty of it all... 

This is too much, good sir.. Simply too much.. You have no right to hit so many right spots at one swift strike.. :angry:

Thank you for the comments and compliments! I'm so happy she is so well received! 

She was definitely a labor of love and I was very inspired to do a version that wasn't status quo as a normal Samurai. ::):

Thanks again everyone for your awesome comments, likes, and unwavering encouragement! I love this place! 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, malefactus said:

The Girl lived up to the all potential her W.I.P. thread promised WONDERFULLYVERY WELL DONE!

Thanks, Mal!!

11 minutes ago, NecroMancer said:

Amazing, Amazing, Amazing!!!!

Why, oh why do I come to the show off thread?!  It makes me really question my ability.

Thank you very much! ::D:

We all need lots of practice and patience and the willingness to learn through trial and error as well as receive and apply elicited feedback. That's how I get better with my pieces and how everyone else can as well. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Jasonator said:

Wow !!!

Your colour control, Tones, Hues, and vibrancy are amazing now Ub3r !

Just in this one mini you have shown what a master you have become.

Oh So Well Done !

Jay

Thank you, my friend! I appreciate your very kind words and am very happy you like it. ::D:

• Like 2

On 8/15/2017 at 4:46 PM, NecroMancer said:

Amazing, Amazing, Amazing!!!!

Why, oh why do I come to the show off thread?!  It makes me really question my ability.

NecroMancer;

Its only a matter of time until you see yourself improving, and learned some neat/nifty tricks from this bunch !

Just look at our old show off threads, or our WIPs, many of use appear to be hopeless, until we found that magic

key that let us fly and improve.  Trust me, give yourself time to experiment and make mistakes, and clear them up.

You have the ability in you.

Jasonator.

• Like 3