Sign in to follow this  
Sharkbelly

Adventuring Kids and their Faithful Dog

Those really are CHARMING & COOL creations. The Bold-if-somewhat-Young Adventures are FINELY painted in an attractive array of colors. VERY NICELY DONE!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Silvervane
      Well, we have my next installment in some townsfolk Adventuring Kids.  Cuthem the Barbarian with a ummmm.... follower of sorts, Spire.  The names were given by @SisterMaryNapalm in the WIP I have running for these little tykes. Spire was donated to the cause of this little scene by @malefactus.  Love the stuff he makes.  

Scene Set if fiction by @SisterMaryNapalm
      "Who are you?"
      "Me? Ah - don't mind me. I am just an obscure bystander."
      "You are? You look like a big talking mushroom."
      "Yeah ... I mean ... what a nice axe you've got there. It's pretty sharp, isn't it?"
      "It is. You can chop a guy in half. That's not something you can do every day!"
      "Sounds like your favorite 80's action film."
      "What's that?"
      "Never mind. My name is Fungal Spire."
      "Barbaria Cutthem."

Cutthem and Spire - the new show on Netflix 

WIP Here
      Thanks for Viewing my madness and any C&C you feel inspired to give.
    • By Sharkbelly
      Summer is coming to a close, and it's time to get painting again. My first project is a party of adventurer kids for playing Grimm.

If you're not familiar with it, here is a link to a review of the game: https://www.rpg.net/reviews/archive/9/9927.phtml

I ordered the Adventuring Kids and added the Pug from the Familiar Sprue. They are now primed and ready for painting.

• By Guildenstern
      This is a mini I finished for my cousin :) She loves Pugs and is constantly posting cute Pug videos so of course when I saw this mini I had to buy it and paint it for her. She also fosters a lot of dogs - her current foster just had 11 puppies!! (If you're in ID and looking for a pup, PM me ;)) Anyway, remember Adopt, Don't Shop!

This is pretty much tongue in cheek/cute - I don't believe it's unsafe for family etc, but just in case, I'll be polite and spoiler :)

(Next time I'll try to remember to take a picture before I ship the mini ><)
  • Who's Online   28 Members, 3 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)