• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good lord that's only the second you've ever painted?! Sheesh it's awesome - seriously.

A drybrush might be nice, and if you have it, I would say the Ghost White reaper colour - it's a beautiful blue/white great for ice and ethereal stuffs imo

Another thing I might suggest, if you have it, as well of course, is a light blue wash on the white cloth. You don't have to! but I think it might look nice too.

Anyway awesome job!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Guildenstern said:

Good lord that's only the second you've ever painted?! Sheesh it's awesome - seriously.

A drybrush might be nice, and if you have it, I would say the Ghost White reaper colour - it's a beautiful blue/white great for ice and ethereal stuffs imo

Another thing I might suggest, if you have it, as well of course, is a light blue wash on the white cloth. You don't have to! but I think it might look nice too.

Anyway awesome job!

Thanks!! Yeah I'm definitely going to hit it with another round of drybrushing on the bumps of his back. I'll check out that color, I was just use titanium white cuz it's all I had on me. I washed the whole thing with nuln oil because that's the only wash I had/have at the time. But I'll look into getting some other washes as well. Thanks for the suggestions :)

• Like 1