Sign in to follow this  
Evilhalfling

Welcome to Dungeons and Dragons, Eric!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Original_Carl
      My quest to complete all of my Bones Kickstarter minis continues. Here we have "Fly Demon" -- pretty spry for a fly guy.  I've done the base colors, most of the highlighting, and now I need to do something more with these giant yellow eyes.  Suggestions?

On photo review, I'll go clean up the veins in the wing a bit more.  I am considering adding a metallic glaze to the chitin and the wings.
    • By Adrift
      Painted up the Rats from Bones 2 at the end of October, beginning of November so I'm posting them as a group! Rebased them on various bases I had gotten from ReaperCon over the years and at least one is a Stones base I got from Frontline Games recently from an online purchase. 

I wanted the Giant Wererat to look like some kind of undead abomination and my OSL painting skills can always use lots of practice 

I tried making the Assassin's coat look like it was really grimy/dirty to juxtapose the gleaming weapon he uses for his work. 

The Berserker was asking for a warpaint mask...

Not sure if I pulled off the gemstones on the Stalkers bracelet; they're REALLY small.

• By Evilhalfling
      the first figure I started after alfanso's NMM workshop 
      The NMM just looked dull so I decided on full Earth and sky reflective armor.
      then realized that metal in shadow is less reflective, and turned half barck to regular NMM. 
      not quite satisfied with the sword it needs better blending now that I look at the detailed pictures. yes i will go back and fix it,. 

• By Evilhalfling
      This cloak was crying out for freehand.  
      But I had had some others recently that just failed.  Time to put the big boy pants on again. 
      the fact that I was sitting next to clever crow at paint club may have been a factor. 

• By Evilhalfling
      I need to keep rolling the bones, so here are two paints from this weekend.  I'm not sure if they are actually speedpaints, as I lingered over the NNM a little on the centaur.  The rogue was less than 2 hours. the centaur less than 3.  going for tabletop quality. 

• Who's Online   19 Members, 0 Anonymous, 47 Guests (See full list)