Cyradis

WIP 03751: Female Necromancer. Yeah, Cyr's painting another necromancer.

I really don't know what is going on with her fashion choices! Thinking of making her skirt and stuff olive green, with a navy blue/black cloak. And her claw-corset uhh... bone? Yeah. Then experiment with freehanding for shizngiggles. But my world in D&D needs more necromancers, sortof. And the emo guy is a protagonist, this chick will be an antagonist. 

Oooh... I could totally learn to freehand the Death Eater sigil! 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Knochensack said:

Well then. Off we go again! ... is that her clothing or is really someone trying to grab her from behind?

Someone is adjusting her invisible corsetry.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

I really don't know what is going on with her fashion choices! Thinking of making her skirt and stuff olive green, with a navy blue/black cloak. And her claw-corset uhh... bone? Yeah. Then experiment with freehanding for shizngiggles. But my world in D&D needs more necromancers, sortof. And the emo guy is a protagonist, this chick will be an antagonist. 

Oooh... I could totally learn to freehand the Death Eater sigil! 

As I learned playing NieR, the hero can be the antagonist, too. So why not make her look like the goddess of doom?

And - oh yeah - remember what I told you earlier about that chainsaw thing? Well, forget about that and ask her to lend you her ... equipment for the specific topic

6 minutes ago, Pingo said:

Someone is adjusting her invisible corsetry.

Andrew, is that you? - No, ma'am.

Edited by Knochensack
  • Like 3

27 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

Any resemblance to FLOTUS is entirely coincidental, seriously.

Huh.  Well, now that you've said it, I can't not see it.  Weird.  Great paint job so far, though.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Knochensack said:

As I learned playing NieR, the hero can be the antagonist, too. So why not make her look like the goddess of doom?

And - oh yeah - remember what I told you earlier about that chainsaw thing? Well, forget about that and ask her to lend you her ... equipment for the specific topic

Andrew, is that you? - No, ma'am.

Her corset-creature's name is now Andrew. 

Oh, emo necrobard is going to get the chance to be antagonizing too. I plan on giving the player friends among the NPCs and then slaying them all and sending him on a sadness and rage fueled rampage. 

This lady can be quite doomilicious for sure! Hmm. I could try making the skull glow and OSL her left side? 

Just now, Dr_Automaton said:

Huh.  Well, now that you've said it, I can't not see it.  Weird.  Great paint job so far, though.

It wasn't my intention. I sat down, looked at her, and went "she looks familiar". I guess it isn't the end of the world to use her as a model? She has a lovely figure to paint. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

Her corset-creature's name is now Andrew. 

Oh, emo necrobard is going to get the chance to be antagonizing too. I plan on giving the player friends among the NPCs and then slaying them all and sending him on a sadness and rage fueled rampage. 

This lady can be quite doomilicious for sure! Hmm. I could try making the skull glow and OSL her left side? 

Well depends on - does a glowing skull make sense in this case?

• Like 2

A glowing skull always makes sense for a necromancer of significant power. Gotta shove the magic in there! Alternatively, her scythe could have something funky going on. 

20170816_161033.jpg

• Like 18

1 minute ago, Cyradis said:

A glowing skull always makes sense for a necromancer of significant power. Gotta shove the magic in there! Alternatively, her scythe could have something funky going on.

Well, maybe you are right. I don't know. Never had a lot of necromancers in my neighbourhood.

• Like 2

The D&D world is ruled by ghosts and has a taboo against necromancy. Naturally, necromancers are the Big Bad to start. Corruption, decay, bringing badness and madness. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Cyradis said:

The D&D world is ruled by ghosts and has a taboo against necromancy. Naturally, necromancers are the Big Bad to start. Corruption, decay, bringing badness and madness. 

Hm. But that sounds exactly like my neighbourhood. Weird ....

Oh, yeah - I forgot - Go Cyra, go Cyra! Looking forward to seeing more

Edited by Knochensack
  • Like 3

Primed with an old pot of Citadel Granite Foundation (losers don't know what color granite is, grumble grumble). Figure has been waiting a while now. 

The face and skin are Bronzed Skin Triad colors, plus a little of the Reik...somethingsomething Flesh wash by Citadel as a glaze. Still working on leg and arms, but face and belly is almost done. 

The green is Olive Green by Reaper. It'll be highlighted and shaded with the rest of the triad, possibly tossing some other stuff on there. 

• Like 3