aku-chan

Roberto Vendetta - Halfling Hitman

"My service years in the Imperial Guard provided me with all the necessary knowledge and skills to make my fortune in the real world."

I really love him. Great work! You did a very good job on the face!

• Like 4

The Little Mobster is UBERCOOL & BEAUTIFULLY  painted & based. He reminds me of the Gustapo Agent from Raiders of the Lost Ark...a short version. VERY WELL DONE!

• Like 3

A cyber halfling with a sniper ... whatever-that-is?

Brilliant!

Nice work on his linen suit and matching Panama hat.

• Like 3

This is great! I love that his equipment is so much bigger than he is! His pants look.... uncomfortable? Like there is elastic pulling up at the crotch. I think that is part of the sculpt though, you painted him very well! 

• Like 3

My my.. This is so good I fear I may not be able to proporly praise it.. The color of the suit is just incredible! Shading yellow is always a challenge for me.. Even more so than red tbh.. And the metallics on the gun are just right..

Two thumbs up!

• Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Pigsy, part of the Guild of Harmony faction from the game Twisted.

Had a lot of fun painting this one, I was originally a bit worried by all the little details and layers of clothing but it wasn't a problem.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting the Scarab Mummy, a minion for the Egyptian faction in the game Twisted, he's a mummy that's been redesigned to have a more pleasing beetle theme (which I guess technically makes him more of a Flesh Golem).

Had a lot of fun with this one, I'm still pretty bad at painting gems but I think I'm getting better.

• By Brianuk
      Loved painting this little chap from Dreadmere. Had ideas of painting him up as a villain or grim ranger but went back to a traditional bright Halfling pallette. 

• By aku-chan
      Presenting an Android Flower-seller, part of the Servants of the Engine faction in the Twisted game universe.

Had a lot of fun painting this one, although given a second chance I probably would've given her brighter flowers, and luckily you can't see the terrible bit of mold slip going on across her bonnet from this angle.

• By Skrill
      This project was initiated by a little failed experiment with 2 parts epoxy resin (for water effect) that snowballed into a completely unrelated diorama. 
      I put a kelpie in a clear tube and poured epoxy resin on it. There were too many bubbles in it. But this reminded me of the round aquariums so often pictured in mad scientists’ lab.
      The closest mini for scientists I had, were 2 chronoscope Bones. The furniture and decor is a mix of handmade (foam, clay, random recycling), Boardgame spare pieces (Dungeon Saga) and Bones. 

C&C welcome. 

• Who's Online   23 Members, 2 Anonymous, 306 Guests (See full list)