xZUztHe.jpgH9IPCLZ.jpgUYDWSs4.jpgodhoSzZ.jpg

Presenting an Ogre Gangster, part of the Halfling Mafia faction (the Ogres do the heavy lifting) from the game Wolsung by Micro Arts Studio.

Really pleased with the job I did on him (He's got eyes! Always feel extra happy when I can do their eyes), just wish my stupid Vallejo varnish hadn't made him so shiny in the wrong places.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.

• Like 18

12 hours ago, Knochensack said:

Max Headroom!

No, seriously!

He looks a bit awkward, but ... as before I just can say: Very clean and beautiful paintjob!

Now that you mention it...

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Brianuk
      I think I have got the right mini name. He or she is from Fan Favourites. Painted simply, Scale 75 black metal, then a wash, then drybrush with Army Painter rough iron/rust colour. Tried to do a water effect on the base, layers of gloss mod podge with green ink and bits of wood from a log bag in the middle. 

• By aku-chan
      Presenting an Android Flower-seller, part of the Servants of the Engine faction in the Twisted game universe.

Had a lot of fun painting this one, although given a second chance I probably would've given her brighter flowers, and luckily you can't see the terrible bit of mold slip going on across her bonnet from this angle.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Skrill
      This project was initiated by a little failed experiment with 2 parts epoxy resin (for water effect) that snowballed into a completely unrelated diorama. 
      I put a kelpie in a clear tube and poured epoxy resin on it. There were too many bubbles in it. But this reminded me of the round aquariums so often pictured in mad scientists’ lab.
      The closest mini for scientists I had, were 2 chronoscope Bones. The furniture and decor is a mix of handmade (foam, clay, random recycling), Boardgame spare pieces (Dungeon Saga) and Bones. 

C&C welcome. 

• By Adrift
      #1 A Chainmail orc from WotC circa early 2000s
      #2 Bones marsh troll - don't love the final result but it'll do for tabletop play
      #3 Bones ogre guard - experimenting with skin tones for DND
      #4 My FAVORITE Bones 4 figure that I identified from the Dreadmere expansion #421 - I call him the Undead Friar.

• By Weird-O
      Ogrethulhu has no need for your souls. HE/SHE/IT/KRAFT HAS COME FOR YOUR UVULAS.

• Who's Online   14 Members, 1 Anonymous, 169 Guests (See full list)