• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Maledrakh
      Another one of the half-painted minis on my painting station shelf, now done:

Looks like she found a shining stone. Not sure if the OSL worked all that well on this mini. So a gnome is basically a hobbit with boots?

From the first Bones kickstarter.

77167 Ingrid, Female Gnome
      Reaper Miniatures, Bones 1 KS 2012
      Sculpted by Derek Schubert
      Bonesium PVC.
      25mm bespoke 3D printed round lipped base
      available from reapermini.com
    • By Zethia
      When I first started painting minis about a year ago, I was pretty broke. Mini painting is not an easy hobby to support when you're broke, especially when starting out. I didn't really play any tabletop games, I sure as heck couldn't afford GW models, and I wasn't yet aware of Reaper. To cut my teeth, I kept an eye out for cheap board games with pieces I could practice on. I stumbled across a half-price copy of Pandemic: Reign of Cthulhu from Z-Man Games. While the minis included aren't really intended for painting, they were good enough for me, and once I'd gathered a little toolkit and some inexpensive paints I eagerly got to work on my slapdash painting training program.

Pics in the thingy!
      I started out with the player characters...

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

Come closer... I might be able to cut you a deal!

I advise reading the fine print,
      Kev!
    • By VanStatten
      Hello there! I'm new to the world of Reaper Bones. I don't usually buy unpainted mini, let alone unpainted minis which require assembly but the Khanjira The World Breaker and the C'thulhu minis were something I couldn't walk away from. I'm a Call of Cthulhu fanboy, I have always wanted to use him in an D&D campaign and never thought my Horrorclix Mighty Cthulhu fit the bill, especially with the stagnant form of him rising up out of the ocean. I also plan on using Khanjira The World Breaker  as the Tarrasque.

The Tarrasque is a gargantuan creature. What size round base would I use for that? Would 160mm work? I also assume Cthulhu would be gargantuan, I have always pictured him being collassal sized but the Reaper Bones mini doesn't reflect that size scale so perhaps he'd be more a Starspawn or aspect of Cthulhu? Meh, who cares? I'm HAPPY with the two pieces and looking forward to painting them as I couldn't wait to assemble them! 

But any help and advice about base size would be quite useful, thank you! 

• By MojoBob
      This is a three-dimensional doodle I did in Blender in the process of teaching myself how to use its Sculpt mode to create organic forms. I had no plan at all when I started out with a simple cube, and it just ended up getting creepy so I went with it.

The figure is one of the Bones Townsfolk, the bartender, who I've made a bit more sinister with his bloody hands and apron.

I printed the cube on my Ender 3 FDM machine at 0.2mm in PLA. Hopefully it will inspire a certain degree of disquiet among my players.
  • Who's Online   27 Members, 3 Anonymous, 58 Guests (See full list)