Sign in to follow this  
Sharkbelly

Spelljammer Characters

Here are some Spelljammer-esque minis that I have been working on. They've been in my collection for many years, so I don't really remember, but I think a few of them are Reaper.

Githyanki

medium.jpg

Rogue

medium.jpg

Cleric

medium.jpg

Oriental Sorcerer

medium.jpg

• Like 18

Always happy to see Spelljammer figures, although I fear the photographs don't do them justice.

Your cleric is a D&D Chainmail figure, a sorceror I think. I have one somewhere.

I like that rogue figure a bunch.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mutilatedlips
      Wizards of the Coast D&D metal model.
      From the year Two-Thou-sand (you have to say it like Conan O'Brien)
      Rescued from the Island of Lost Pewture, (aka my friends rpg storage shed)  and painted up. I love his goggles, I don't think you see enough of those on wizard minis. I can see a fireball coming.

• By TheGhostPepper
      I recently finished up this book nook.  I was inspired by Black Magic Craft (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxOWFbYNTOo&fbclid=IwAR0KPsFmpNYhvNHcca_3uWtP4U3fLk1F8InSrhXuLQB94Fj0EPAc_wwDbHo).  I made this for a good friend that I have played DND with who is moving and wanted a little going away present to give to him. Painted with mix of Reaper Paints and Vallejo paints.  The terrain is 3D printed, stalagmites are from Thingiverse and the ruins are from Printable Scenery (https://www.printablescenery.com/) that I modified on Meshmixer.  This was my first time working with poured resin and LED lighting, was a lot of fun and now I am definitely going to make one for myself. 

• By Metalchaos
      Good Friday everyone, here are pictures of the mini I'll be using as a necromancer in my upcoming D&D game.
      14060, Leisynn the mercenary mage is one of my top 5 favorite model. It was sculpted by Tim Prow for the Warlord game.

• By Mothsniper

Never painted fully white mini before.
         This was extra fun and easy!
      CONVERSION
      Red and White Wizard.  Now I kinda want to do every color combo wizard.

• By Choppertown
      Gave a shot at this funky Dark Horse githyanki yesterday. I only had a few Dark Horse pieces circa 1983, not the sharpest sculpts, but always interesting and I loved their newsletter and indie vibe. I pulled out my old Fiend Folio for inspiration.

• Who's Online   14 Members, 0 Anonymous, 37 Guests (See full list)