Sign in to follow this  
wdmartin

Figure identification

There were a couple of figures in the contest entries at Gen Con that I particularly liked.  It'd be nice to try my hand at them, but I don't know where to get the figures.  I took pics.  Here's the first:

gencon-17-01.thumb.jpg.6fbb4efdad72768aa50aa0c3ff38b39e.jpg

I love the dynamic pose of this egyptian dervish-like figure.

The second is NSFW, so here's a link.  It's a large figure of a medusa -- I'm guessing 54mm scale.  I love her insouciant expression.  "Oh, that guy?  Yeah, he thought he was a big kahuna.  Now he's my sunning perch."

I'm pretty sure neither of these are Reaper figures, but I'd appreciate it if anyone happens to know which company made them.

• Like 1

The first figure is Tiet-Khebi from Arena Rex (part of the Morituri faction).  And Clearman is right, the second piece is from Aradia.  They're starting delivery on their kickstarter rewards, but only on the earlier pieces.  A number of the stretch goals still need to be completed.  So it's possible pieces like Medusa will be available through their online store soon or they might wait until all of the kickstarter rewards have been shipped, in which case it'll probably be a few more months at least.

• Like 1