I took a custom request form a client who wanted this elf ranger, but gave me complete creative control on the appearence.  I decided to give the elf an almost fall season appearence.  I went with an autumn orange cloak, trimmed in evergreen leaves.  Surf Aqua tunic cloth for a counter balance pop of color.  Made the chest, hip and boot armor copper to tie in the green/orange cloak.  I loved how the highlights came out!

20170823_171910.jpg

20170823_171918.jpg

20170823_171926.jpg

• Like 21

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this