"Dawnstar: Eternity" fantasy music Kickstarter

JuliaViolin

Dear Friends, I wanted to invite you to join me for a new musical adventure, "Dawnstar: Eternity"! The music features cinematic and fantasy stylistics, and this album is the third in the Dawnstar series, which I have been conjuring inspired by astronomy and The Elder Scrolls during the past year. I hope that you may join me on this quest for musical exploration as this new album is inspired also by several art and science disciplines. I am currently running a Kickstarter campaign in hopes to make the production possible, and I hope that you may consider joining this new project and enjoy being a part of it. Thank you very much for supporting and inspiring me! Julia <3

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Darcstaar
      Here’s the first new project of 2022.  I looked through the forums and saw a few versions of this based on the Redstone Triad.  I will try that.  I put a few pieces of cobblestone sheet styrene on the base, then flocked with sand.  I hope it will look like fragments of an old road when I’m done.
    • By Annie
      Hi chums!

This is the latest Kickstarter project, expanding our fantasy range this time, and bringing light to the ones we have that might not have been noticed. Along with some super cool female minis, we have some brand new scenics too, and a whole bunch of add on bundles.
      I'll post more on the lead up, but for now if you're interested, could you click the "notify me" on the pre launch page and it will help the algorithms, and you know algorithms are the new gods!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/badsquiddogames/definitely-not-damsels-28mm-women-warriors-for-ttrpg

• By Mark.Bright
      This is the 22nd project my wife and I have worked side by side together on. Posted tbis on Facebook but first time adding our project to the forums. I hope you like our Interpretation of the KS  Mammoth not sure if the is a SKU for it. C&C more than welcome. Felt with it being a mammoth a more wintery theme should be more in keeping. Enjoy. Stay safe in these troubled times.

• By Darcstaar
      Time for the next in line for Bones I.
      Aina, Female Valkyrie.  I will paint the metal version concurrently.  I already pinned the weapon hand on the metal version, and pinned the arm for the shield.  I’ll apply the shield later.  The Bones version still has a ton of detail, so I suspect these will take a while.  Planning Red/Gold for metal version (her shield is a little Romanesque), and Blue/White for the Bones version.

• By Darcstaar
      Next in line: 77049, Bones Arthrand Nightblade, Elf Ranger.

I tried priming with a 1:1 mix of Blue Liner:White Brush On Primer.  There were a few mold lines and casting valleys that showed up.  I put a layer of Brush On Sealer on them.  We’ll see how that worked.