Sign in to follow this  
charcon

Bones 3 Fire Giant Bodyguard 2nd version

Nice but....bent sword!  I hope that is what you where going for lol.  I had the same issue with mine and the bolingwater and ice technique fixed them good.

On 8/27/2017 at 9:50 PM, charcon said:

Yep fell over in painting stage and is that way after painting. No hot water now!

Actually I have done the hotwater and boiling after painting and it didn't hurt it.  Not saying that it won't with yours but I think as long as you don't use boiling water it will be fine.  

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By TheOldGuard
      Greetings!

Coral Golem from the "Titans Of The Tide" pack in Bones 3.

It was quite tricky trying to determine many of the details on this mini but I got there in the end . Some of them, like the little fish & the sea cucumber were a pleasant surprise!

There are areas of UV paint on this mini but I'm afraid I can't get very good pics showing it but the following will give some Idea. If anyone knows how to take a successful pic in low light using a UV lamp, pls let me know & I'll give it a go & post pics.

Thanks for looking!

• By golldan
      Wanted to use all (most) the colors on my wet palette before I cleaned it... and decided to tackle the Patchwork Gang.

• By golldan
      With the tubes carrying fluid, it gave me a reason to try my new colorshift paint from TurboDork that someone on the boards recommended. Seems to work well. It is only a small area, but maybe you can tell in the pics. (3D Glasses is the color).

• By Evilhalfling
      trying for some texture on this one. 
      then went for a flowered shirt, but it looks like a print on a t-shirt. 
      Now I kinda want to sculpt a watch on him. perhaps he is from a modern Martial art campaign. 

• By Evilhalfling
      I remember buying the avatar set on the last day of the pledge manager.
      I may have been slightly drunk.  #No_regrets. 
      The hippo was one of the first things I painted from the set, finally got around to the elephant this weekend. 
      The colors on the hippo were more fun. real hippos are all over the place, African Elephants are grey, and reflect light from their surroundings 
      and the legs seem too short.  its kinda off balance looking. 

• Who's Online   19 Members, 0 Anonymous, 64 Guests (See full list)