• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MoonglowMinis
      The flickering glow of the torchlight illuminates the dusty, hieroglyphic-covered walls of the forgotten tomb.  Moonglow clings to his hat as he carefully scans for signs of the hidden entrance.  A small indentation betrays the location of a door in the stone wall.  Carefully, the adventurer pushes his way through.

The room is barren and dark, except for a single pillar of light shining down upon a small pedestal.  On top sits a small box.

Moonglow carefully crosses the chamber and approaches the box.  He lifts the lid and peers inside.

"Ah, there's my old minis!"

Who's Your Mummy?

Today I felt like sharing some more of my older work that hasn't been posted on the forums yet.  This time it's the Bones mummies that are getting the spotlight.

These mummies were one of my first large painting projects.  It seemed impressive at the time to be working on 8 things simultaneously.  They're a bit dusty from all the drybrushing, but I think they look the part, and I'm a fan of the red-gold color scheme I settled on.

More Photos beneath the spoiler:

These were a fun little set and were perfect adversaries when my players visited the City of Time and sought to stop a Lich's return to power.  After failing once an resetting the clock, they had to fight their way through a mummy-filled temple complete with crawling claws and sand-filling rooms to stop the Mummy Lord from returning to his former Lich status.

What's your favorite mummy encounter?
    • By Kangaroorex
      Just a quick picture.  They're not special but I am trying to get my paint count up this year so just before reapercon I chose 20 miniatures I had no special attachment to and went about getting them painted.  Most of them are destined to appear in my Christmas village as townsfolk

The rocky was a bonus from Mocha's paint a rocky class.  I thought he came out great!

Not part of the 20 but because I haven't shown them yet, the swine mafia needed to have a word with the vegetable hauler.  Apparently he hadn't hired pigs to load his cart...

• By Citrine
      I just cannot get this mini to come out the way I want.  This is my second attempt, and I got just a stuck as the first time.  I finally decided to just finish it and call it done.

Reaper Bones Spirit of the Forest (SKU 77184)

• By Maledrakh
      I have been rooting around in the boxes of yore, and this gem was found hidden away deep within a pile of ancient metal.
      This one was built and partly painted, but also slightly damaged. The wrists have been bent to reposition the drumsticks, and one of them had snapped off. Some quick repairs and a sloppy paintjob later, ta-daa:

The "Arachno-Assassins" are a small lineup of six-armed skeletons that Reaper originally released sometime around the turn of the century in their white metal Dark Heaven line. They seem to still be available from Reaper, although none of them have made it into Bones PVC, which might be indicative of their sales potential. This is a pity as some of them are quite nice.
      I bought a few of them back in the day, and still have some in various states from bare metal through undercoated to painted-and-stashed-away-somewhere.
      Well, this one is done at long last. A bit crude, but still. Done.

Hit me with your rhythm stick, hit me, hit me!
      Hit me slowly, hit me quick, hit me, hit me, hit...me!
      For some obscure reason, this mini made me think of the song by Ian Dury.

This mini was completed August 11th 2020

02167 Arachno Assassin
      Reaper Miniatures , ca. 2000
      Sculpted by Bob Ridolfi
      Metal
      30mm base
      available from reapermini.com
    • By Ooook
      A small group of Goblins to use as opponents in Sellsword & Spellslingers or any other game. 

(clic on the picture to see more on my blog)

• Who's Online   25 Members, 3 Anonymous, 37 Guests (See full list)