Recently Browsing 0 members
- No registered users viewing this page.
Here is a metal 02716 "Demonic Lasher" aka "Demogorgon" I completed a few weeks ago. This is a metal miniature and is a bit heavy. It would be nice to see an updated version of the Demonic Lasher miniature from Reaper. Though this one does look very much like the original Demogorgon illustration in the original D&D Monster Manual.
Thank you for looking.
This is s figure that I painted during a speed painting class at Reapercon a couple years ago. I decided to go back and clean up a couple things that I think could have been a little better. I know that's not quite the idea of speed painting, but I brought him to my tabletop standard, so I'm happy with him now.
I already finished terrain for Q2. I had started the Strumpet. Categories I’m working on:
Large Group: Townsfolk Strumpet
Large Figure: Cave Spider
Theme April Showers: Deep Dweller with an acrylic resin on part of the base to look wet.
Pop Up: 3 townsfolk
Pop Up: Gothic Ritual: Torture equipment with blood spatter.
Seasonal: Petey for Deep Dish Pizza Day
Heavy Mod: Tree of Despair victim: want to reposition head, ropes, spread legs, gouge out middle and sculpt intestines to look like his torturers eviscerated him.
Havn't done much painting this past month, mainly been doing spring cleaning which wore me out. but did manage to get this done in between naps, lol. Love and watched the way Anne Forster did hers on reaper pro tips (twitch) and had to paint it, of course even thou wish I could of copy her skin tone that just wouldn't be fair, so I did my own spin on it.
By Grumpy Cave Bear
More minis from my Shelf of Shame Long-Term, Partially-Completed Backlog: A trio of kobolds from one of the Reaper Bones kickstarters!
These are some of the tiniest minis I've painted. Even so, it took about 2 long evenings to complete them.
I did lots of practice of NMM steel and gold. I'm now of the opinion that NMM works better than metallics for small minis.
The clothing was originally red, but I found it was too close to the orange of the skin color and just blended together from about 2 feet away, so they got repainted to a color/tone that was more distinct.
I prefer that my kobolds be weird dog/lizard hybrid creatures, so they all got black noses. It looks good on these!
That brings the total minis I've painted this year to 19! (With another one in the wings.)