Redshirts - Adventures In Absurdity

TheAuldGrump

Ending in four days - Redshirts: Adventures in Absurdity

e26dde372fb3d090cf68ca8a016284e4_origina

Sometimes the greatest adventure in space is simply surviving the orders of your captain. Redshirts brings laughs to your gaming table

Sounds like fun - I am in for $10 - with no real intent of ever running the beastie. ::P:

A short adventure series, covering levels 1 - 3.

• Mission 1: The Terrible Tacos: When Captain Ginny wakes up after a weekend bender with an intense craving for tacos, she decides to send her newly arrived recruits on their first mission. Unfortunately for the recruits, the local Taco Galaxy is under deadly new management.
  • Mission 2: The Cheaper Cleaner: Stuck in a surveillance mission around a dying star, first officer Laisse Faire decides to save a few credits and send the PCs to pick up his dry cleaning instead of paying for delivery. He's sure the quarantine around the planet won't be a problem. 
  • Mission 3: The Pirate Bonanza: When several important pieces of the ship's engine go missing, the PCs are sent shopping at the local space pirate flea market with a budget of $0 and the Captain expecting change back. Can the PCs get the ship back in working order or will they end up swabbing the decks of a pirate ship for the rest of their days?

You are the away team for an incompetent captain, on a less than stellar starship.

Reminds me more of the old SF classic(?) Quark than Star Trek...

The Auld Grump

• Like 2

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That sounds AWESOME!

This is right down my alley. I'm already a fan of things like Red Dwarf, HGttG, Futurama and Paranoia.

Scifi hijinks seems so much easier to do than fantasy ones for some reason.

And thanks for that link for Quark. I've never heard of it, and already Red Dwarf seems like an homage to it.

Edited by Cranky Dog

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Mark.Bright
      This is the 22nd project my wife and I have worked side by side together on. Posted tbis on Facebook but first time adding our project to the forums. I hope you like our Interpretation of the KS  Mammoth not sure if the is a SKU for it. C&C more than welcome. Felt with it being a mammoth a more wintery theme should be more in keeping. Enjoy. Stay safe in these troubled times.

• By pomfritz
      Hello again everyone!

i am really proud to show you my second Kickstarter Campaign, which was funded in just 5 hours and has already 4 stretchgoals unlocked!
      This time its all about Elementals. Fire, Earth, Air, Water and just unlocked Ice.
      If you are interested in high quality Elemental models check it out following this link: 
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/noblewolf/elementals-0

• By Lidless Eye
      Another one from Crippled God Foundry, focusing on ruined terrain (with non-ruins as a future stretch goal) and more creepy Undead and graveyard dwellers.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/crippledgodfoundry/ruins-of-hollow-hills/description

“Ruins of Hollow Hills” is a collection of Fantasy Ruined Buildings, Thematic Scenery Pieces and Miniatures as 3D Printable Files for Resin and FDM printing.
      All the buildings, scenery and miniatures from this campaign are designed for tabletop role play, skirmish games, wargames of 28-32 miniature scale or for use with your scale model projects!
       All the Buildings, Scenery & Miniatures from this Campaign are 3D PRINTABLE FILES ONLY!
      This means that you have to print the miniatures in a Resin or FDM 3D Printer .

In the picture below you can see all the buildings, terrain pieces & miniatures included in the Core Set:

They also have add-ons with STLs from their previous projects as well as their ended Monstrober promotions.

• By Sylverthorne
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/kikidoodle/into-the-void-a-black-cat-enamel-pin-series/description

Sod all to do with gaming, but I know we've got cat people with their own voids at home; and some of you might be into pins and need a Void of Blep of your own.
      Or.. heck, I'unno. Maybe you need void stickers or something.
    • By Grumpy Gnome
      Some cool looking Dwarves…

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/heresylab2/heresylab-black-mountain-clan?ref=recommendation-ended-project-backer-2

I think I might get some treasure hunters.

• Who's Online   5 Members, 1 Anonymous, 28 Guests (See full list)