• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By spitfire23bc
      This is one I've had "in progress" for ages. I finally mustered the courage to tackle all the eyes and then had fun with drool!

• By Kangaroorex
      Just thought i would put these up to show off the new party making their way through saltmarsh.  A party of six graduates from the civilized lands, roped into fulfilling a debt by their mentors.  At least they are working together...  they arent my finest work but for 6 hours of painting, they will do nicely for our little gaming group and the group enjoyed the surprise of coming to their second session to discover they all had custom painted minis!

we have a Halfling fighter
      an elven thief with a fixation for daggers
      a halfling bard
      the blue dragonborn priest of Protos
      the black Dragonborn warlock (had to create the head.  I couldnt find a dragonborn mini with an 8 strength...)
      and a Human ranger from the backstreets and slums

hope you enjoy them, i dont know how long they will last....

• By Darcstaar
      Here is my Callie.
      I painted her as a second WIP for my BONES 1 attempts.
      I really like the sculpt.  I painted her as a half-orc or orc.  She has some freckles, nice green gems, and some ivy freehand on the cloak.

Here is a link to the WIP.
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/86283-darcstaar-vs-bones-1-ep-2-callie/
      Enjoy.
      C&C Welcome.

• By Maglok
      Another villager from me. :) This is a 03856 Townsfolk: Courtesan

Got this one done at a painting day in about 3 hours of work, but interrupted by cups of tea. :)
    • By FirstLevelFighter
      Hello, all!

I'm planning to paint Ma'al Drakar as Dungeons & Dragons' Dark Lady, Tiamat.

She's going to be, by far, my biggest painting project. Before I start painting, I'm planning some conversions to make her look more like D&D's Chromatic Dragon.

I'd love to get any advice or tips that anyone would like to share about painting large models, or any of the other parts of the process. I'll share my plans, and try to keep up a WIP thread about this grand adventure.

My first step is going to be pretty drastic, so if anyone wants to jump in with advice, please do.

I have WotC's Gargantuan Black Dragon. The forward-sweeping horns are so iconic, my Tiamat's black dragon head (Ma'al's lower right head) should have horns like that. The Gargantuan Black's a perfect scale to use for Tiamat's horns. I'm actually planning to carefully cut the horns off the black dragon, make a 2-part mold, cast a set of horns for Tiamat, and reattach the horns back on the black dragon.

Am I out of my mind? Does any one see potential problems with this plan, other than the usual challenges of casting minis, etc?

Thanks in advance for any advice, feedback, and encouragement! 
  • Who's Online   12 Members, 1 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)