PAX West 2017 - forumite roll call

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, Seattle! I thought you lived around there...? Maybe I just got that impression because I saw you at Paizocon.

Lunch would be fun! Will have to coordinate schedules for sure. :)

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

I don't know who's going to be out there, but we'll be in Seattle Sunday around noon; here:

According to Google, there's a bakery called "Wild Rye Cafe & Bakery" at or near the convention center - looks like it's one block over, at the corner of 8th and Pike.

Might be more than just us, might not, and I don't know the place at all, but anyone with a few minutes to spare is welcome to wander over and say 'hi!'.

• Like 2
18 hours ago, Sylverthorne said:

I don't know who's going to be out there, but we'll be in Seattle Sunday around noon; here:

According to Google, there's a bakery called "Wild Rye Cafe & Bakery" at or near the convention center - looks like it's one block over, at the corner of 8th and Pike.

Might be more than just us, might not, and I don't know the place at all, but anyone with a few minutes to spare is welcome to wander over and say 'hi!'.

I would love to join you! Today is pretty calm for me as far as scheduled events. MrBoot may or may not come as well, I don't have his schedule in front of me just now. I'm looking forward to it! ^_^

Huzzah!

• Like 2

Oh yes, we did! It was fun to see friendly familiar faces and chat about game stuff! Watching your gaming group buddies' eyes bug out when we both showed them pictures of our painted Ma'als was pretty awesome too. :lol:

Huzzah!

• Like 5