genoside07

Boss Base Kickstarter bases going to appear in Webstore??

Just wanted a few of the sizes of the bases in the boss base kick-starter and planned to just wait till after to pick them up..

As for my knowledge it shipped a while back but we have not seen any of the new bases on Reaper's web store..

Anyone have any idea when the new larger round bases will be available for sale?? 

Yeah, that had me confused as well - I was searching for 'bases' but did not get the new ones (I was specifically looking for the 60x35mm oval bases). This seems to be because they have no tags/keywords, so please add the keywords :)

3 hours ago, Starlight said:

Yeah, that had me confused as well - I was searching for 'bases' but did not get the new ones (I was specifically looking for the 60x35mm oval bases). This seems to be because they have no tags/keywords, so please add the keywords :)

Starlight, did you pledge for Bones IV? Those bases are available in the pledge manager:) 14 for $3, a good deal if you can wait:) Or just get some from site, and order more for spares from PM:)

On 9/4/2017 at 8:56 AM, Starlight said:

keywords are frequently only the singular word - Base, not Bases.

1 hour ago, Reaperbryan said:

keywords are frequently only the singular word - Base, not Bases.

Damn!  I was using "Bass".

• Like 1