SisterMaryNapalm

Let's present ... Gallian Forces for Gallia to Arms

Well then,

Let's go on. As written in my WIP thread ->Check Here<-, the first few Gallian infantry units for my Valkyria Chronicles scenario ->Check Here<- are done.

That means: First few units are ready to be shown.

As I wrote, those are units I made over a time frame of almost 4 years now, so I guess a constant quality improvement is clearly visible. Still - even if they are not perfect to the last, every of these figures is quite dear to me.

jykm-2ic-3a49.jpg

jykm-2id-a5ea.jpg

As you can see, on the first two I tried to apply eyes, but it looks weird, so I am currently thinking of repainting their faces.

jykm-2if-891a.jpg

Some details:

jykm-2ig-b088.jpg

jykm-2ii-f7a3.jpg

jykm-2ih-e9d4.jpg

jykm-2ij-def3.jpg

And just to give an idea of the scale - here's Reaper's Troll Slayer Sophie for comparison:

jykm-2ie-ae52.jpg

Next units are already on their way.

Edited by Knochensack
  • Like 14

You certainly got the Little Warriors done in record time. Your conversion & brushwork are OUTSTANDING. VERY WELL DONE!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, malefactus said:

You certainly got the Little Warriors done in record time. Your conversion & brushwork are OUTSTANDING. VERY WELL DONE!

Haha,

Thank you, but considering that it took me around 4 years to get them all done, that is no really good time - haha. Hopefully the next few will be faster^^

11 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Great job!

Thank you!

great job. I like your attention to the bases. They all look pretty cool

Edited by Tjrez
  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By joshuaslater
      These savages are on Kickstarter.  My first Kickstarter!  There are all kinds of add ons lurking in here too.  Thanks Reaper for providing this forum! 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1648985407/rise-of-the-powrie?ref=creator_nav

• By Darcstaar
      Here is a water elemental I finished a while back.
      Some of the pics look a little darker, as I messed with the gamma on the camera to try to prevent the white washing everything out.
      This is an oldie-but-goodie, with a sculpt that has a lot of character in the "face."
      I wanted it to look like it was coming up out of the water at the beach, so I made the base simple like beach sand.

Enjoy.
      C&C Welcome, as always.

• By GlenP
      Here's another bit of ordnance - a WW II Japanese Type 97 Shinhoto Chi Ha Tank from Tamiya. 1/35 scale, all plastic, with flexible tracks. The kit dates back to the 80s. Fairly easy cleanup and assembly. Paashe VL airbrush and Tester's Model Master, et al, paints. Colored pencils for the paint chips, scratches, abrasions, etc. Reaper acrylics for the various oil, gas, dirt, and dust stains. Finished off with chalk pastels (old school). The base is a cutup, sanded, and stained oak plank from Home Depot. Name plate from a local trophy shop.

Now everyone can join in the fun in RC's Ordnance Category.

Qs and Cs welcomed.

Glen

• By joshuaslater
      Another small Kickstarter from Ral Partha Europe.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/550360615/mountain-troll-and-chaos-dwarves/comments
    • By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/831472366/corvus-corax-miniatures-clansmen-of-caer-loch?ref=hero_thanks

Corvus Corax Miniatures is a small hobby project created in 2013. Since then, three projects have successfully funded on Kickstarter and all have been fully delivered on time without any delays. The feedback from the backers have only been positive. Thanks to the support through Kickstarter, 17 miniatures have been made available.

The goal of this project is to raise funds for the production a total of four (4) miniatures for the Clansmen of Caer Loch. The miniatures will be cast in high quality, non-toxic resin. The scale of the miniatures is 35mm (measuring to the eyes in a standing, straight pose, although some characters may be slightly larger because they are supposed to be large characters).

You can also pick up the other Corvus Corax minis from previous projects as add ons

I've backed the previous projects and been very happy with the results
  • Who's Online   19 Members, 1 Anonymous, 83 Guests (See full list)