Sign in to follow this  
Maledrakh

Maledrakh's Bones 3 Statue of Dagon

This is a pair of terrain pieces that appeared in the Bones 3 pledge manager as was as far as I remember not actually a part of the Bones 3 KS campaign.

Naturally, as it was called "Statue of Dagon" I had to have it.

170903-reaper-bones-statue-of-dagon-2.jp

170903-reaper-bones-statue-of-dagon-3.jp

170903-reaper-bones-statue-of-dagon-4.jp

I kept the painting simple, as I want to use this as a scatter terrain piece.

The main piece is 11cm tall. I forgot to put a mini in for scale again. Sorry about that.

Statue of Dagon (as of yet it does not have a code number)

Reaper Miniatures Bones 3 KS

Unknown sculptor, it is not in the webstore yet.

Bonesium PVC

• Like 16

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By saucermenstudios
      We just launched our first kickstarter for 3D printable, scifi terrain - It funded in two hours and stretch goals are being unlocked fast!

The set features a modular setup and has a variety of upgrades and accessories.

You can see more at https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/saucermenstudios/ordus-station

• By Maledrakh
      The third set of humanoids from the Lost Valley Expansion of the Bones 4 kickstarter is the Orcs of the Jade Fire tribe:

Featuring an all-female cast of hard bodied primitives, with abs to break rocks on and buns of bronze. The barbaric splendor of these women rival that of the bodybuilder cast of any 80's Sword and Sorcery movie. Apart from the fact that said 80's movies usually feature male bodybuilders with any females being more of the centrefold variety both in body type and costume budget.
      The burning question would be: what do the male members of the Jade Fire Tribe look like? Do they have the physique of Steve Rogers before or after the serum was administered? Or are they more like bloated ant drones that barely can move while the womenfolk do all the work? Inquiring minds want to know!

44089 Jade Fire Shaman #633

The skin is Citadel Contrast Space Wolves Grey over a greyish white on black zenithal undercoat. Look closely and you will see the spatter pattern a slightly bent airbrush needle tip will leave...I need to buy myself a proper one, the cheap chinese ebay ones I have been using are really not very good at all. Good thing the Vex is coming.

44088 Jade Fire Chieftain #632

aka She-Hulk.  Also the one model in all of the Lost Valley with blatantly metal-looking parts.

44096 Jade Fire Champion #636

44095 Jade Fire Warrior #635

Thirty Five dollars and a six-pack to my name! Time to break out that old Black Flag album again.

44094 Jade Fire Spearman #634

Either the naming of the Bones version of this mini is a bit off  (especially since the metal version is called "Spearmaiden") or this one has the worst case of Moobs I have seen since Meat Loaf's character in Fight Club.

Look, it's the stripper! Wheeee!
      These minis were completed August 4th 2020

Jade Fire Tribe orcs, from the Lost Valley Expansion
      Bones 4 kickstarter, delivered 2019
      Reaper Miniatures
      Sculpted by Gene van Horne
      Made in Bones Black PVC
      available from reapermini.com
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rattrap/ratmat-scenics-forest-ruins-wharf-and-warehouse-packs?ref=discovery_category_newest

Story
        I've been running, playing, and creating RPGs and miniature games for decades. After being involved in this world for so long, I recently wondered just how much time I've spent loading, transporting, and setting up terrain for conventions, store demos, and regular game nights. It was...a lot. Sometimes you just want to get to the game! I've also heard time and again that people are interested in RPGs and miniature games, but don't have the time to create or paint terrain or the space to store it. Why should that be an obstacle to great gaming? With ease, cost, and limited storage space in mind, Rattrap Productions is excited to share our RatMat Scenic Packs--full landscapes composed of 2mm punchboard and sized for 25 mm to 32 mm figures. RatMat Scenic Packs are designed to assemble/ disassemble quickly and easily, store in a minimum of space, and cost a fraction of what you could spend on buying or building your own bulky terrain.  
      Our Forest pack will cover an entire 2x2 battle map, yet breaks down to fit in a few small, resealable plastic bags. I actually store 5 entire Scenic Pack sets of in a single cube of a Kallax shelf with room for a few more. I am so excited about and confident in these packs that I wanted to provide potential backers with proof of concept—I created our initial set, the Forest Pack, and paid to have it manufactured and shipped. I wanted to be absolutely sure that our production and shipping partners could handle both aspects in an efficient manner and that the finished product would meet my expectations, as a lifelong gamer with high standards. I have been thrilled with the results. The Forest Pack—composed of the same material and with the same ideals as the other packs—is sturdy, can be quickly assembled/disassembled, and stored in practically no space. The Forest Pack will be an option to pick in our Pledge Manager (though it will ship to backers with the remainder of the packs).
      RatMat Scenics: Forest Pack I Each Scenic Pack will contain 5-7 sheets of 2mm punchboard. All pieces are printed on both sides and sized for 25mm to 32mm miniatures, with the goal to provide enough terrain per scenario in each pack. This Kickstarter is to expand on the existing Forest Pack, by adding the Ruins I, Wharf, and Warehouse packs. In the Pledge Manager you will also be able to select our already released Forest Pack I (it will ship at the same time as any other packs you select). 
      We're excited by the potential items we may also add into packs along the way, based on engagement and input from our community. If we start going well beyond the stretch goals--don't worry!--there are so many potential packs that can be added to the Rattrap Scenic Packs that you could end up with enough scenic pieces to cover your whole campaign. 
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2126421571/harbour-life?ref=discovery_category_newest

Story
      Hello, we are the "Mystery Studio" team, we make high-quality collectible miniatures and terrain mostly on a 28-35mm scale.
      We always had few fantasy elements on the table. And we decided to create them ourselves. In this project, we present to you a large set of fantasy city port. At the moment, we have already made prototypes and first copies of almost all the miniatures, except for a few.
      All models are ready for production.
      We sincerely hope for your support, because the emergence of new, interesting projects depends on the success of this project.

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/hammerlot/battleruins-temple-of-the-damned?ref=discovery_category_newest

Story
      We are Ismael and Mishell, in 2016 our passion for scenery and miniatures led us to create Hammerlot Games.
      Whether we use them in role-playing games, board games, or modelling, we love to collect, assemble, paint, and play with them.
      Although we have published several projects at Hammerlot Games that present scenarios to set up undead-themed games, we believe that our passion could be used to create a new range called Battleruins, which focuses on new themes and allows the growth of the brand with the new large format that we have called Masterbox.
      We are excited about the possibilities this new range has to offer and here we are to share it with you!
      At Hammerlot Games we create and produce high-quality, highly detailed resin design elements for use on any gaming table.
      Battleruins, our new scenery range that offers various themes in a Masterbox format, is more than just a celebration of our love for scenery, it's our passion for everything related to fantasy worlds.
      With your support, this campaign will not only bring this project to life, but also opens the door to other scenery lines of several genres!
      Legends tell that there is a very old city buried in the vast Kalim'ah desert. A city unknown to the vast majority of mortals, few are those who know its name. Some stories of dark shadows and skeletons that watch you from the top of the great temple, accompany this mysterious city.
      At the time it was a great city, prosperous and conquering. Now it's in ruins, a place where some bandits and creatures dwell, fighting to survive, looking for meat to satisfy their hunger and hidden treasures to satisfy their ambition.
      The only thing that remains undamaged over time is the Great Temple, once centre of the city. There are those who believe that ancient and powerful magic protects it, and even claim that it is cursed.
      SCALE COMPARISON
      Resin cast of Temple Stone Ground. Size: 180 x 180 mm The central slab of the temple is modular, it can be exchanged for another piece. Size: 57x 57mm Resin cast of a Large Wall. Height: 68mm Length: 130mm The columns can be repositioned on the temple floor. The miniature is shown for scale comparison purposes only. Miniature: Skeleton GW GW Miniatures are shown for scale comparison purposes only This new format gives you the possibility of having all the scenery you may need for your games in one box.
      With the contents of this box you can assemble multiple combinations. The vast majority of parts are designed to fit together. For example, the walls and columns are the same height, so you can combine them with each other if you wish.
      At the same time, in the center of the Temple there is a space of 60x60mm to place the Huge Slab with the skull carved in stone or the  Guardian Obelisk.
      Battleruins: Temple of the Damned, Masterbox contains:
      1 Guardian Obelisk (5 pieces) 8 Broken Walls 4 Large Walls 8 Stone Roof (for walls) 8 Corners 1 Huge Slab 1 Temple Stone Ground 12 Columns/Pillars 1 Broken Column 4 Stone Roof (for columns) 3 Wooden Bridge   Although like many of us, we never have enough! And that is why we also offer you expansion boxes compatible with the Masterbox. You can complete your battlefield with as many boxes as you want!
  • Who's Online   12 Members, 1 Anonymous, 43 Guests (See full list)