ladystorm

Bones You'd Like to See, thread #4

I'd like to see a coatl, preferably one that would fit well on a 2" base. 

• A catoblepas would be neat too
  • More dinosaurs.
  • Female dark dwarves, including an enlarged one
  • Male efreeti and djinn, as well as a dao and marid of either/both genders

• Like 11

49 minutes ago, DMAgamus said:

Some more basic animals, particularly a stag...

.....and wise man #3, since Christmas is around the corner....

And reindeer!!!!

• Like 7

• Dark/evil/mischievous fey, faeries, pixies, red-caps, brownies, willowisps, domovoi, leprechauns, tommyknockers, little people, nature spirits, satyrs, naiads, dryads, etc.

Wings are optional or can be omitted, and these need not necessarily be human-looking of elfish in form.  I'm kind of picturing an Unseelie Court-ful (or at least a half dozen small models - Reaper's 02741 and 02445 in Bones form could be a fair start) of the sorts of dangerous, unforgiving, capricious, and perhaps outright malevolent fairies that lure misguided adventurers to unnatural dooms in the forests, lakes, mountains, caves, deserts, oceans, etc. never to be seen again, work as familiar spirits for witches, steal babies and leave changelings behind, spoil milk and disease livestock and spoil crops, enchant young people and lure them off into unhappy marriages in sinister underworlds....  I've mentioned these before, but "more fey" seems like a not-uncommon request, there really don't seem to be many models for them out there, and there's almost nothing of the sort in Bones unless you count goblins and kobolds and such (which seem to generally fill more of a melee cannon-fodder role than I picture for these more subtle sorts of creatures....)  I suppose the smaller "little people" could also fill the role of evil, dark, or mischievous Halfling and Gnome PCs and villains, or they could be slipped into the ranks of mobs of goblins and gremlins or whatever without standing out very far.....

Edited by YronimosW
  • Like 6

How about a fairy in the "mime trapped in a box" pose that I can paint up, put in a jar, and use as a prop for my players? 

A large sailing vessel with several armament options.

More vehicles all around, including modern and futuristic stuff.

Gear and weapon sprues for figure modding, for fantasy, modern, and future.

• Like 6

Is it possible to make some miniature vines and ivies? I mean, something we can use to decorate terrain models such as Graveyard Expansion or monsters such as stone golems.

• Like 4

On 10/26/2017 at 10:21 AM, Shin Okada said:

Is it possible to make some miniature vines and ivies? I mean, something we can use to decorate terrain models such as Graveyard Expansion or monsters such as stone golems.

ooh, a 'vine golem' along the lines of swamp thing, but obviously more vines and ivy coming off would be neat. lots of little snakey tendrils

• Like 2

You know, none of the Trolls offered so far in Bones really hit the non-myth depiction of many fantasy novels and roleplaying games, being more gangly than bulky and sporting a long nose and hollow features and awful, matted hair.

Short of a new mold, at the very least a Bones version of the Marsh Troll would hit that sweet spot.

https://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/troll/sku-down/03269

• Like 2

Jungle dwelling/primitive/savage orcs--- very little/no metal armor/weapons.  Weaponry made from bones/wood/stone/etc. Armor from bones/tree bark/ animal hides.

• Like 6

I don't know how many of you have seen my various threads on the Translucent Bones and the Tamiya Clear paints, but now that I've done the Shadow Demons with them, my next Bones request is to get more of the existing Bones done in the clear translucent. particularly, all of the smaller dragons, like the Dragon Hatchlings and the Young Fire Dragon.   The Angel of Shadows would be neat to have in clear, too, as would the two familiars sets. 

• Like 4

I saw a request over in Chonoscope for Baby Metal figures. I would like to second that and posit some officially licensed minis from The Heroes of the Internets! Wil Wheaton, Ladybeard, Success Kid, 'Lil Bub, Overly Attached Miniature. Please, Reaper, embrace my madness.

• Like 4

Salamanders, a new male efreeti, dwarves with fiery beards (azir), bird people, an orc or two who could work as a caster/priest, a hobgoblin ninja, a hobgoblin spellcaster, maybe a big (like 3" base size), 3-headed hellhound.

• Like 5