Jump to content

Bones You'd Like to See, thread #4


Recommended Posts

I’d like to see a redux of the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse; updated versions of the metal ones Reaper has in their catalogue. 

 

Have a mounted version, a version on foot to accompany. They could even do a mister Bones spoof version as the unofficial 5th horseman!

Edited by Adrift
  • Like 10
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We have models for all of the chromatic dragon types. There's also Reaper's versions of a copper, a silver, and some descent stand ins for a brass.

 

Red (T'Raukzul #unknown)

Blue (Stormwing 77578)

Green (Blightfang 77323)

Black (Ebonwrath 77102)

White (Deathsleet 77110) Though I prefer 77109 as a smaller option.

 

Gold ???

Silver (Argent #unknown)

Bronze ???

Copper (Kyphrixis 77565)

Brass (77545 is a reasonable stand in) Though I prefer 77329 as a smaller option.

 

None of the current dragons, in the $29.99 size range, have an aquatic feel to them. So there's really no good stand ins for a bronze dragon. What's really missing from the mix (in my opinion) is an aquatic themed bronze dragon option around the size of Stormwing (77578).

Edited by Arikiel
For clarity. Was a bit muddled.
  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/10/2018 at 7:33 PM, Arikiel said:

We have models for all of the chromatic dragon types. There's also Reaper's versions of a copper, a silver, and some descent stand ins for a brass.

 

Red (T'Raukzul #unknown)

Blue (Stormwing 77578)

Green (Blightfang 77323)

Black (Ebonwrath 77102)

White (Deathsleet 77110) Though I prefer 77109 as a smaller option.

 

Gold ???

Silver (Argent #unknown)

Bronze ???

Copper (Kyphrixis 77565)

Brass (77545 is a reasonable stand in) Though I prefer 77329 as a smaller option.

 

None of the current dragons, in the $29.99 size range, have an aquatic feel to them. So there's really no good stand ins for a bronze dragon. What's really missing from the mix (in my opinion) is an aquatic themed bronze dragon option around the size of Stormwing (77578).

 

Cinder was the red to go with Stormwing, Blightfang, Ebonwrath, and Deathsleet.    T'Raukzul (77585) is larger by at least a third than the others, and will be priced at $49.99 when he comes out next week.  Argent, too, is going to be incredibly large and probably not at this price point.

 

Natharax (77279) and Marthrangul (77542) are also the $29.99 priced dragons, I'm not sure if they would fit in as any.  

 

Verocithrax is the same price too, though he's an undead....)

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cygnwulf said:

 

Cinder was the red to go with Stormwing, Blightfang, Ebonwrath, and Deathsleet.    T'Raukzul (77585) is larger by at least a third than the others, and will be priced at $49.99 when he comes out next week.  Argent, too, is going to be incredibly large and probably not at this price point.

 

Natharax (77279) and Marthrangul (77542) are also the $29.99 priced dragons, I'm not sure if they would fit in as any.  

 

Verocithrax is the same price too, though he's an undead....)

True but with Argent being the new Silver, at around the same size as T'Raukzul, it seems to me that Reaper decided to upscale that tier of dragons. Kind of like they did with the old Frost and Fire Giants.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Arikiel said:

True but with Argent being the new Silver, at around the same size as T'Raukzul, it seems to me that Reaper decided to upscale that tier of dragons. Kind of like they did with the old Frost and Fire Giants.

I'd be alright with us getting a blue, green, black, and white at the same/similar scale as T'Raukzul. Ideally metallics too, but I'd prioritize chromatics at that scale myself. 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sirgourls said:

I'd be alright with us getting a blue, green, black, and white at the same/similar scale as T'Raukzul. Ideally metallics too, but I'd prioritize chromatics at that scale myself. 

Ironically, I don’t adhere to what ‘Reaper’ labels a dragon inasmuch as scale color is concerned. I love that Reaper’s dragons can easily be whatever you want them to be. 

  • Like 9
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/10/2018 at 8:33 PM, Arikiel said:

Gold ???

 

That settles it! Glitter needs to be done in Bones! Glitter, as in Roderic and Glitter! Preferably in a new, more kinetic sculpt, but it would be cool if the original sculpt was done as well!

 

(03264)

 

And of course, as long as you'd be doing Glitter you might as well do Roderic as well . . . 

Edited by Maredudd
  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like a few more of the smaller dragons to go with 77026 Young Fire Dragon (who looks like he was originally 03338 Young Ice Dragon).  Maybe 03430 Young Swamp Dragon, 03350 Young Forest Dragon, 03332 Young Fire Dragon.

 

This is a size that I need fairly regularly for PFS. (Medium/Large base)

 

It seems to be a popular size to sell too, since it’s frequently out of stock.......

  • Like 9
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/12/2018 at 6:23 PM, Adrift said:

Ironically, I don’t adhere to what ‘Reaper’ labels a dragon inasmuch as scale color is concerned. I love that Reaper’s dragons can easily be whatever you want them to be. 

I mean, sure. But having more dragons at that size would be good is ultimately what I'm saying. I'd like them to look like D&D blue, black, green, and white dragons, but don't need them to. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎11‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 8:11 AM, Thoramel said:

I'm painting through the hobgoblins from the bones 3 kickstarter and they are great. But no hobgoblin army ever conquered the world with just 4 soldiers. More hobgoblins please. 

I second this, and would also like to add that the Asian flair with their hobgoblins could be toned back a bit; the hobgoblin from the Tomb Guardians kickstarter would be a nice example.

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...