Bones You'd Like to See, thread #4

ladystorm

Sprues of Bonesium accessories for miniatures -

Lanterns, torches, campfires, and halrorans in translucent yellow (a haloran is a lantern hanging from a hooked pole - often carried by watchmen - there was one on the old accessory sprue for Mordheim).

More swords, shields, and other weapons (adding to the armory sprues).

Books (open and closed), scrolls/maps (rolled and unrolled), backpacks (worn and open), and bedrolls (rolled and unrolled).

Tents - set up and folded.

Ropes and grappling hooks.

The Auld Grump

Edited by TheAuldGrump
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like all the bandits from Bone 3 and Bones 4 but would like to see a bit more diversity. Much as with doing math, lifting heavy objects, and thinking for oneself, ovaries obviously makes one incapable of banditry. This being a fantasy line however maybe we could get some female bandits? Possibly ones not just ones relegated to using bows or being healers?

• Like 13

A large angel that's of a comparable size as all the balors, pit fiends, and other demon lord miniatures. Personally I find the solar being only ogre size rather then giant size to be a bit disappointing.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Arikiel said:

A large angel that's of a comparable size as all the balors, pit fiends, and other demon lord miniatures. Personally I find the solar being only ogre size rather then giant size to be a bit disappointing.

Agreed. There's a great diversity of fiendish minis, but not so many celestials. More armoured angels would also be great. Gotta have enemies for those evil campaigns.

• Like 9