Bones You'd Like to See, thread #4

7 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

I have repeatedly asked for mounts and separate riders for all races.

Mix your own cavalry.

So, boars, wolves, horses, goats, tigers, large birds, velociraptors etc and then riders separate like dwarves, humans, goblins, orc, elves, drow, undead.

Little Gold Dragons (Glitter!) ::D:

• Haha 5
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think an amazing Bones Black promo figure could be a Nightmare with configurable options:

1. Standard nightmare with 4 hooves and riderless
  2. Standard nightmare with 4 hooves and a saddle, bit/bridle configuration that can be glued into place using existing pivot points on the steed like flames or the mane
  3. Nightmare with rear half as smoke as though going full deatheater mode while engaging in flight

I would easily buy 2-3 of these on top of looking to get a free one. Alternate versions could be painted up with any number of ideas; air elemental, water elemental, celestial mount, etc.

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, Disciple of Sakura said:

I'd like to see more treasure piles. Things like these...

Basically, all that stuff runs rather pricey in pewter, and it'd be nice to have it cheaper for decorative bases, dungeon scatter terrain, etc.

Agreed.  I could name a company that's making some great inexpensive stuff like that in a Bones-like material (along with a lot of other dungeon dressing, furniture, and scenic items), but I could happily support a Reaper Bones version as well - the more, the merrier.

• Like 7

I'd like to see some characters in dark mori fashion -modern and fantasy equivalent. Witches and elves? Probably could by cyber- and steam-punked too though its not my thing.

https://mobile.twitter.com/halleluyang/status/1114725314792321024

These are featured in the above tweet.

https://www.instagram.com/nuit.clothing.atelier/

https://www.instagram.com/catinawitchhat/

• Like 4

Fantasy Zombies - Dwarves, Elves, Halflings and Gnomes but also Hobgoblins, Dragonborn, Birdpeople, Goliaths/Half-ogres and Catpeople. Also a Turtleperson with a cracked and fragmented shell would be awesome. Also zombie Ogres (at least two, one male, one female).

Centaurs.

All the rest of my suggestions are for huge sized miniatures (3 inch base or bigger)

Demonlords - Orcus and Demogorgon look-alikes

Could a huge Juiblex / Demon Ooze be done in Translucent Bones? Is it possible?

but also a Huge, 4-armed Shark-headed demonlord wielding a variety of weapons

Celestials - but not traditional angels (aside from the female Solar to go with the male one).

Consider an Ophanium (burning wheel) Angel

A huge Simhamnkha

A huge Winged Bull (Bull of Heaven / Gugalanna)

and a Gargantuan Simurgh / Simoorg / Simourv (lots of different spellings, apparently)

Cloud and Storm Giants

A Huge Manticore King

A Dire Troll

Fantasy Ships, Buildings, Fortifications and Siege engines would be amazing, if they're possible.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, hucker73 said:

Centaurs.

Demonlords - Orcus and Demogorgon look-alikes

Fantasy Ships, Buildings, Fortifications and Siege engines would be amazing, if they're possible.

I'd love more centaurs, especially with a variety of poses. In particular, I'd love to see a centaur in full plate, including barding. It's hard finding heavily armored centaur knights.

I'm pretty sure there already was an Orcus analogue... here.

More buildings, boats, etc, especially more generic ones, would be great. Baba Yaga's hut and the Stygian Barge are cool, but have less utility than more generic entries that could be cool.

• Like 5

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but how about some biblical figures like the way they did the nativity scene? I would love to see the nativity scene and other Biblical figures in bones (heck metal too, why not), maybe Moses coming down off Mount Sinai or King David or Elijah. Just a thought:)

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Corsair said:

How about some minis for adventurers from Lovecraft's Chtulthu era? 1920s-1940s

There was an expansion for those in Bones III, most of these have found there way to the store now.

Scroll down for the Mythos Expansion Part II

Halfway down that are the adventurers.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1513061270/reaper-miniatures-bones-3-the-search-for-mr-bones

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 4
14 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

There was an expansion for those in Bones III, most of these have found there way to the store now.

Scroll down for the Mythos Expansion Part II

Halfway down that are the adventurers.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1513061270/reaper-miniatures-bones-3-the-search-for-mr-bones

Yup, but we need more!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
28 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

I would like to see a Bones version of a 1920/1940's car.

This could be used by those adventurers or mobsters or as a terrain/objective piece.

Wasn't there a game by the same guys who made Top secret/S.I. set in the gangster era ? Gangbusters maybe? Man I would totally use cars in bones for that game (heck, could even use it in a 1940's Top Secret/S.I. game). Hmm, suddenly I find a need for some of the bones 3 chronoscope mini's:)

• Like 5