Sign in to follow this  
ladystorm

Bones You'd Like to See, thread #4

A female human barbarian with a two-handed axe.

A female halfling rogue with a crossbow.

A giff (medium-sized anthropomorphic hippopotamus?) with a pistol and sword or a musket. 

Edited by criticalhit
  • Like 6

I'd like a bones Rakshasa . . . Do we already have a Bones Rakshasa? If we don't we really need on . . . A male and a female one . . . 

Oh, and a non-rakshasa halfling named Roderic riding a non-rakshasa gold dragon named Glitter . . . ::P:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Textured bases.  Say bricks, cobblestones, etc.  Available in round, oval, and square/rectangular.... With either a slightly slanted side (like the current ones) or lipped (for Warmahordes and such games, as well as those who prefer lipped bases for displaying) 

Would be awesome to have some mainly basic but usable ones that can then be built up from. 

• Like 6

Familiars:  I've no idea how popular the Familiars set from the Bones I core set was, but I'd really enjoy seeing more familiars, both those that can double as regular animals, and the weirder familiars in the forms of imps, fairies, homonculi, constructs, and less easily defined spirits....

Small Constructs:  I thought the Stitch Golems, Grave Minions, and Tool Bots from the last couple Kickstarters were a lot of fun as oddball, non-standard monsters - I really enjoy stuff like that, would love to see more of that sort of thing:  animated dolls, puppet-people, haunted ventriloquist dummies, mini-scarecrows, tiki-men, and that sort of thing.

Lovcraft monsters - Elder Things, Zoogs (vaguely described in the fiction as small, "furtive and secretive", "slippery" brown creatures with "fluttering" voices and "weird" eyes, who live in burrows beneath a haunted forest and eat fungi and sometimes people, and have a fascination for strange stories and drink "moon-wine" from gourds), "Rat-Things" (familiars resembling rats with suspiciously human-like faces and hands), the strange Things in the Moonlight ("...The dark forms of two men looming up in the moonlight.... had the regulation caps of a railway company, and I could not doubt but that they were the conductor and motorman. Then one of them sniffed with singular sharpness, and raised his face to howl to the moon. The other dropped on all fours to run toward the car... the face... was a mere white cone tapering to one blood-red tentacle...")

• Like 8

Inspired by the Bones 4 Dice Dungeon Explorers, I’d like a set of Rock And Rollers.

Dice based Rock musicians.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

A repack of these minis:

https://www.reapermini.com/search/animal companion/latest/77216

with just the dogs as a 2 or 3 pack.

Neat variety of critters but at 8 bucks, kinda spendy if you trying to put together a pack of dogs (these look better as wild or elven dogs vs 77422 war dog).

On 9/25/2019 at 10:34 AM, criticalhit said:

A giff (medium-sized anthropomorphic hippopotamus?) with a pistol and sword or a musket. 

While not a Bones figures, there is one in the Chronoscope line up.

https://www.reapermini.com/miniatures/chronoscope/latest/50345

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Copying/pasting from myself from the Bones V Pre-launch excitement thread:

If you're looking for suggestions for end-campaign (aren't you always?), my group discussed and our top thought: A giant hand. Just a giant walking hand. Maybe a few poses of them, giant walking hands. Like a 1" and 2" disembodied hand. Ditto flying disembodied heads of unusual size.

I'd also be nice to see multi-form figures, such as a series for lycanthropes that are "man; mixed; beast" each of the 3 forms. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Fnordlover said:

A Pizza Dungeon sign!

And a goblin in a pizza dungeon dragon mascot costume.

And GM Sophie, seated behind a screen with a malicious grin!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Things I'm hoping we see:

More hobgoblins

Buglips (urban legends Buglips?)

Corgi in a space suit (anthro-corgi?)

Middle aged and older female wizards

Hobgoblin mummy & Cat people (thunder kitties, Ho!)

Book golem

Lasagna golem

Treasure golem

Pirate ship

Space ship/shuttle

Dude in a life jacket/puffy vest on a floating skateboard

• Like 7