Sign in to follow this  
ladystorm

Bones You'd Like to See, thread #4

humanoid covered in spikes - useful as barbed devil or sadistic iron golem 

and ill echo calls fro a bones black bust. 

but not the grudge - it is a good price for a bust, plus I already got one. 

• Like 3

I have a diorama I want to make based on the Ride of the Valkyrie only I'll call it the Ride of the Halflingyrie, but to do that I need a halfling riding a small gold dragon! Sort of like this, only with a more kinetic pose . . . ::P:

Edited by Maredudd
  • Haha 5

You know, we have all these great kids sets coming up in BONES 5.  Now all we need is the Evil Toy Set (02887).  And you could add a new toy to it that would make everyone happy: the frickin' Pirate Ship.  (Hey, nobody said how big it needed to be, did they? <grin>)

On 9/28/2019 at 11:15 AM, Maredudd said:

I'd like a bones Rakshasa . . . Do we already have a Bones Rakshasa? If we don't we really need on . . . A male and a female one . .

I'ld like to second the Rakshasa. Earlier editions had them with the heads of any kind of animal, not just tigers.  So making a kit that has several types of heads would be REALLY cool.  (Tiger, horse, wolf, boar, bear, elephant, croc, etc.)

On 9/28/2019 at 4:29 PM, YronimosW said:

Familiars

Small Constructs

Lovcraft monsters 

Second these, too, espeically the Zoogs!!!  (I would LOVE to drop about 40 Zoogs on the table next time someone steps off the road and into the forest!!! <evil grin>

And, seriously, some of the more common Lovecraft beasties should be great sellers.  Elder Things, Tcho Tcho men, Men of Leng,  Byakhee, Gnophkeh (the D&D Girallon, but with a horn and tail), etc.  The Call of Cuthulu gaming seems to be really picking up.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

What I hope to see in Bones 5:

-Book Golem

-Goblin one-man-band

-Female heroes of non human/elf races

-Stegosaurus

-Scenery

-Pathfinder stuff (Runelords, Iconics) in Bones Black

-A small number of 3" (and maybe 4") bases tossed into the core

-More normal size minis with enlarged versions  (like the dwarf from Bones 4)

-Similarly, hero progression minis- a bare bones start, same character with slightly more equipment, same one decked out

-Grown up versions of the kid heroes (and accompanying animals)

-More bald/balding minis, possibly rogueish

-Arachno Assassins

• Like 6

Suggestions for new Bones

Treasure/loot golem

Convert the metal Boy Scouts over to Bones 

halfling outrider on armored hound

pulp/Cthulhu bad guys

Gangsters

Thuggees

Longshoremen 

A Battle of the Bands expansion with various musicians of different fantasy races

insectmen

Rectangular sections of logs (like the raft from Dreadmere expansion) but 4 to 6 inches in length (preferably both 4 and 6 inch lengths).  Could be used as fence, walls, gangplanks, bridges, piers, or even frontier sidewalks

and of course an Ed sculpt of Ron

• Like 5

Base Stamps or Base inserts

A Gothic Vampire Castle

Egyptian Pyramid where the top comes off

More Terrain and dungeon/outdoor decor for themed settings such as Forests, Ruins, Jungle, Snow, Egyptian, Gothic buildings, Tower, Lighthouse city buildings, village cottages and ruined versions of them.   

Items for a Wizard workshop/Mad Scientist lab, Coffins...

Sparkly translucent minis (astral plane)

A sail for my haunted boat from the previous kickstarter. Could part of a shipwreck for this kickstarter.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Manor house staff. Butler, proper maids, stable hands/groomers, valets, gardeners, herald, messenger, etc. Way to late to ask for those now, but that might be worth considering in the future?  (I mentioned this over on the Kickstarter page, but repeating here on the official request page.  Thx.)

• Like 9

i would love to see the following:

Goliath - various worriors & tribes man (INCLUDING FEMALES)

Redcap

Kenku equivilant - 3 not enough i need more birb in my life

tabaxi/cat folk - civilians MORE GALS PLS

Dragon born/kin - civilians MORE GALS PLS

Firbolg WITH GALS

aurumvorax - with relatively large size

Dire Corby

Deep crow

Androsphinx (with actual man head) that looks intimidating AF

lillend

Quickling equivliant ALSO GALS PLS *if its even possible to sculpt that small

Leucrotta

Ettercaps - creepy or terrifying

((>>>Casualies<<<)) or some sort of Dead body marker - they are so hard to find

FEMALE GOBLINS

FEMALE HOB GOBLINS

FEMALE ORCS

FEMALE BUG BEARS

FEMALE WERE BEAST

please just boobafie everything, put a pair of boobs on a dragon if you have to! my collection is a sausage fest!

i hate the question *how do they multiply so fast*, or *where do these come from*

i would love too see "more" of

****Teifling/Helborn****

Dwarven civilians MORE GALS PLS

halfling civilians MORE GALS PLS

gnomish civilians MORE GALS PLS

elven civilians just the right amount of gal

Dark elf's - just the right amount of gal

Eldritch horrors

lesser Demons (NOt devils)

Flying creatures that use Flight stands, (looks funny when a bat Carries is tombstone in the air when using a flying stand

basilisk - Larger size (3-4" size)

i would like to see less of

Goblins - guys please you CAN have too many goblins

trolls

Edited by MonoMEGA
  • Like 7
  • Haha 1

On 6/28/2019 at 4:05 PM, GuitarGoddess said:

I've been in desperate need of guard drakes/ambush drakes for a while and no miniature line has delivered. The closest substitutes are the basilisks and they're not very good ones. I also haven't seen any goliath or genasi miniatures and we need a better range of aasimar/celestials. We could also use some half-dragon miniatures that are actually half-dragons that would be clearly distinctive of dragonborn (tails and chromatic facial features are a huge difference!).

Outside of my in-game needs, I would love to see reaper producing more terrain pieces.

Still this. But mostly the drakes... the only drakes available and being actively produced is the lone Rage Drake in the Wrath of Ashardalon board game. Before that all we had was the guard drake from the pre-painted Wizkids line. The price tag on these miniatures are horrendous currently.

What I'm talking about is a very particular type of drake. One that can't be represented by a raptor or a basilisk. The types of drakes I'm referring to are bulky, four-legged, wingless and are used much like dogs by dragon cults. They resemble their chromatic dragon counterpart. I've been waiting on another line to make the move or reproduction for a few years now. I know many are wanting them for the purpose of mounts.

• Like 5

On 10/9/2019 at 4:41 AM, MonoMEGA said:

i would love to see the following:

Goliath - various worriors & tribes man (INCLUDING FEMALES)

Redcap

Kenku equivilant - 3 not enough i need more birb in my life

tabaxi/cat folk - civilians MORE GALS PLS

Dragon born/kin - civilians MORE GALS PLS

Firbolg WITH GALS

aurumvorax - with relatively large size

Dire Corby

Deep crow

Androsphinx (with actual man head) that looks intimidating AF

lillend

Quickling equivliant ALSO GALS PLS *if its even possible to sculpt that small

Leucrotta

Ettercaps - creepy or terrifying

((>>>Casualies<<<)) or some sort of Dead body marker - they are so hard to find

FEMALE GOBLINS

FEMALE HOB GOBLINS

FEMALE ORCS

FEMALE BUG BEARS

FEMALE WERE BEAST

please just boobafie everything, put a pair of boobs on a dragon if you have to! my collection is a sausage fest!

i hate the question *how do they multiply so fast*, or *where do these come from*

i would love too see "more" of

****Teifling/Helborn****

Dwarven civilians MORE GALS PLS

halfling civilians MORE GALS PLS

gnomish civilians MORE GALS PLS

elven civilians just the right amount of gal

Dark elf's - just the right amount of gal

Eldritch horrors

lesser Demons (NOt devils)

Flying creatures that use Flight stands, (looks funny when a bat Carries is tombstone in the air when using a flying stand

basilisk - Larger size (3-4" size)

i would like to see less of

Goblins - guys please you CAN have too many goblins

trolls

+1 to some of the above (especially the catfolk and female and civilian humanoids), except the less-of--Goblins-and-Trolls bit:  I myself don't need any more male warrior Goblins, but Goblin civilians, Goblin ladies, and Goblin player-characters are quite welcome, and it's kind of nice to have so many warrior Goblins in different styles:  we all have a great variety to choose from for our favorite style of Goblin to use for general-purpose Goblin horde use... I might not want them all, but I have an excellent selection to choose from for picking just the right style for my game table!  (And if I were into tabletop wargaming and needed a source of inexpensive minis for my goblin horde, Reaper's selection would be hard to beat for fielding a mob of them that wouldn't have many duplicate poses!)

And, some "Evil Dead" style "not-Deadites" (Necronomicon Ex-Mortis optional!)

Edited by YronimosW
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1